Feenix Collection Giveaway

Everything looks AWESOME and I never win anything so I'd love to 

Very aesthetic design, not enough users review to buy it tho. I hope I win! :ph34r:

Having a logitech k200 and a speedlink ledos with no headset or ear/headphones whatsoever i would love to win this set, since its pretty pathetic having a GTX 970 and an amx FX 8350 without having any kind of premium peripherals :D

Greetings from the best country of the world, Germany

Japanese pine wood you say?

It lay there softly
Crafted to be thou Godly
All bow before thee

Of course by the looks of the range you could describe all the Feenix products likewise :P But headset stood out for me,it embodies  both class and elegance like a Mercedes 300 SL.

Thank Linus for great content and also introducing me to this fantastic looking brand.

Peace.

It's really hard to decide which of the products is the coolest.

The headphones with wooden elements? Amazingly stylish, even though the earcups are so "fat" that they may look kind of silly (at least they did on Linus' head!). Still, that wood, though!

I think the keyboard wins. A no-frills design stands apart from most mechanical gaming keyboards which feature all the silly RGB lights and brand logos.

I definitely wouldn't mind winning one of the sets :D

I'm entering in the giveaway, and I believe that the keyboard looks absolutely sick, and is probably my favorite part.

Hello,

The headset is my favorite.

First of all the logo is amazing!!

The microphone appears to be a clip on, while most people would find it a hassle. I think it will allow me to wear the headphones while commuting and not make me look like a futuristic dork or a telephone operator (I am Indian :P) with the microphone sticking out from the side.

It also looks great, especially the wood on the sides, not to shiny and not to dull, just perfect.

I think the straight lines all over the metal on the sides and the wood combine to make it look great.

Also, when Linus put on the headphones I thought the cups were a bit too wide and made him look a bit funny (sorry Linus :P)

Cheers!, 

Oh crap!  I've never heard of this company....  The headset looks beautiful.

The Feenix Autore keyboard is my favorite. The brown mx switches are awesome and the very clean finish of the board looks great. 

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

I haven't used any of FEENIX products yet, but I do really like the Autore keyboard; I like the minimalist design and the beautiful frame.

Probably my favourite is the Feenix Dimora Mousepad because it looks so good! Also those headphones look very nice!

I really like the keyboard because of the metallic look.

omg so excited, my keyboard is looking pretty worn after using it for personal and work use. the keyboard looks solid would need to see how it fairs to linues "can you beat someone with it" test. The headphones look so comfy i wanna sleep with them

The headset looks like it's well built, and it's beautiful. Not sure about hard mouse pads though, had a lot of bad experiences with them. Other than that, make 60% keyboards that look like that and I'm probably sold.

Feenix Aria. Because they look awesom and probably sound fancy as f/-*/ . :) 

My current mouse is on its last legs. So my favorite is probably the Nascita Mouse.

The Feenix Autore would do a great job replacing my Poker II keyboard!

Feenix Autore, so minimalist and compact yet still has a number pad which makes it for me.