Feenix Collection Giveaway

The sound in modern games is super important to the experience, and I do some audio work myself as well, so the headphones are my favorite peripheral. This would be epic to win.

I love the Aria Headset! The touch of pinewood feels amazing and the sound is out of this world!

I would like to the Feenix Aria Headset it looks amazing and sounds great too. Also the Feenix mouse would be great, like the design.

Well this is the first time I've ever heard of Feenix. But by looks of it, it seems that they sell high quality products that can turn an average gamer into a luxurious person with one click of a button, and If you ask me I kinda like... well all of their products. Because their design is simple yet I can still rate the usability of their products 10/10. But here are some of the features that stand out for every product.

First, the Nascita. I like the shape of the mouse, I feel that it would fit into my hand perfectly. The color is nice, plain black, with an accent of white. Lighting, can't argue with that, especially the lighting on the front, also the light up logo. Lastly the braided cable, so nice. 10/10

Second, the Autore. Simple rectangular design, very nice. Again the color, plain matte black. Cherry MX switches, Yes please, the one and only type of switch that I'll use. The only flaw for this keyboard is the lack of lighting, plain white LED's would do fine. 9.5/10

Third, the Dimora. OMG, it's sooo simple yet full of design. Plain black, Very nice. The size is perfect. But the engraved logo and glossy border... Nice touch Feenix, nice touch. 10/10

Finally, the star of the giveaway, the Aria. One of the best looking headsets I've ever seen. It's simply perfect, It's a mix of everything. The wood finish with the engraving logo, the brushed aluminum finish for the casing, the leather ear cups, detachable wires, mic clip mechanism. Sooo Sweet. 100/10

Thank you so much Feenix for giving us one of the best Giveaways. 

They all look so nice... But I really want that keyboard. It looks so professional and cool!

Ohhhhhh I love the headphones! super soft. the keyboard is nice as well!

The  frame on the mouse pad looks sensational and with te mouse on top like an piece of art.

The headset looks pretty cool because of the wood. I want one!

By far, the Autore keyboard wins for me! My latest build centered around minimalism, and that keyboard would certainly fit the bill.

Intel i9 9900k @ 4.00GHz // NZXT Kraken Z53 // MSI Z390-A PRO // Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 // EVGA RTX 3080 Ti // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W P2 // Crucial MX500 500GB x5 // Seagate FireCuda 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive x2 // Seagate BarraCuda 4TB HDD x2 // NZXT S340 Elite Tempered Glass Mid Tower //

Feenix Aria Headset would be awesome, just looks so cool, by far my favourite

recently got into PC gaming and definitely need a new mouse and keyboard (currently using 8years old Acer mouse and keyboard). tbh i was gonna buy razer keyboard and mouse but its really expensive ... it'd be nice to win and save up for a better graphics card. 

I've never tried their products. But the autore keyboard looks pretty cool. I need dis.

Hmmm if I win I think I'll like the keyboard best because dat black looks awesome.

i win this giveaway.

i think those headsets looks amazing. :ph34r:

The one i like most is the headset, because it looks astonishing and the build quality seems amazing, i am one of those picky listeners and my current audio solution is shit, so i kinda fancy myself wearing those right now  :D, but i will be very happy with any of them, all of them are very stylish. I hope i am one of the winners for this giveaway but even if not, props to Feenix for this kind of publicity, i think it's the best.

I've never used Feenix equipment but im interested in trying out the headphones :D

Feenix? I know how to Feenix! I'm originally from Phoenix!

My apartment smells of rich mahogany, and those Japanese Pine wood sound chambers on the aria headset would achieve wooden scent bliss in my dwelling.

Yep I must say though, that keyboard has to be my favorite overall. Can you say stealth?

Cheers!

Just have to love those HEADPHONES cause FEENIX is a very appealing brand they look stuning,exceptional and the Aria Headset has to be my pick.

Pick me please !!

the Aria headset looks amazing ! It's a nice balance between wood and metal. 

Love it !