Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the art work of the Feenix Aria headset, and I think that the big ear piece will fit my bug ear! :)

I'm a 14 year old (hopinh to be pc builder.) My summer job will probably give me around 1k but I want a storng gaming computer from the start. I wont have much cash for Mouse/kerboard/monitor so this would help A TON! Also I love your youtube show linus. I haven't even built a pc yet but I feel like I know how from watching you videos. Even if I don't win, keep up the good work :D

The keyboard is my favorite, I love the way they look and since I'm a big fan of 2001 A Space Odyssey, this will really go nice with me.

The Dimora mousepad is my favorite because this is the only product i have from Feenix. i like thier simplicity and quality of thier products. i wish i had a mouse or keyboard to try from Feenix! Thanks!!

I love the headset, it just looks awesome. Also i wanted to create an account anyways, sooo thats great ;D

I really want to win those because my current setup needs a replacement.

All the products look really nice and slick (no pun intended), but if I had to choose a favorite I think it would be the Nascita Mouse! it's very elegant and looks complete and simple at the same time with not too many useless buttons.

It's very hard to stand out with keyboards and mice in todays market, but props to Feenix on the headphones.

Ive never used FEENIX products, but from what i can tell the headphones look pretty premium, the whole set is stealthy looking, the mouse looks pretty ergonomical and last but not least one cannot go wrong with a mechanical keyboard :) .... id really love to give those products a try :)

The mouse pad look the best from me, just because it looks so different than other mouse mats out there. It looks like it has a much higher level of quality and those borders round it make it look really smart.   :D  :D  :D

Would be great to win cause I need a new Keyboard soooo bad was lookin at the Feenix Collection a while back when I saw it on a streamers promotion and always a fan of sexy packaging. 

Hoping to win! Any chance of a holiday season budget/high end build guild video? (Before Black Friday)

I love the Feenix Autore Keyboard. my friend had it and had a chance to try it and i absolutely love it. the sleek black style and cherry MX Brown captured my heart. i'd like to have one myself :D

That mouse would be amazing, all of them have a nice sleek design though that I like, maybe its more that my mouse is more in need of an upgrade than anything else that I want it more :P

CPU i7 4770k (4.5ghz OC) | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-x | GPU 980ti G1 Gaming (1562 mhz) | Mobo EVGA z87 Stinger | RAM 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 1866mhz | PSU EVGA 850w B-2 | Storage Seagate 2tb hdd 7200rpm(main storage) & Samsung 840 EVO 250gb (boot drive) | Case Corsair 250D

The keyboard for sure, will go nicely with my current setup!

I think the Keyboard is my favorite because of the clean look. Looks very smart and professional.

Gotta say, that keyboard looks pretty slick. Definitely the Item I'd want to have. But I'm in the market for some headphones too!

I love the look of the aria headset. I hope it sounds as good as it looks. The only thing i don't like about it are the cables going to each side, I find they get caught in things too easy. the autore keyboard also looks very nice, minimal with everything you need.  I prefer MMO mice so the Nascita isn't as appealing to me. finally the Dimora mouse pad looks interesting i'd like to try it but on my keyboard tray i don't have a lot of room so i'd probably use it as a travel mouse pad.

That keyboard looks amazing... My coworker says I need to be a cooler network admin and all of these items would help get me there!

The amazon.com reviews though.....  ;)

That Headset just looks gorgeous, hopefully it is as good functionally as it is good looking.

To be honest though I don't care much about winning a headset, because mine is working kind of fine. My keyboard on the other hand is just a mess, well what should you expect from a 15$ "Gaming Keyboard".

I would really like to use a good mechanical keyboard for once, and annoy my friends with loud clicks in Voip.

So let me bring the key switches back to their homeland.

Greetings from Germany.

The Nascita Mouse is my favorite just built a new computer with Black and White theme but I still am using a cheap old Blue keyboard and mouse.  The clean look is definitely what makes this desirable to me.

Good luck to everyone!

Autore mechanical gaming keyboard

The design of the keyboard is really well made. The simplistic design makes the keyboard elegant at this same time still very functional.  Since cherry MX brown is my favorite mechanical switches I feel that this keyboard is perfect for me. 

Thanks Feenix.