Feenix Collection Giveaway

building a new gaming rig for my friend

those would go great with the NZXT H230 we picked out

but that mouse pad....

That keyboard! I don't even have words! i loved it since the first glance!!

The headphones are very interesting though :P 

Good night to you all :D

For me, the keyboard is my favorite (although all the products are great). The Cherry MX Brown switches would really help me in my games for better performance and I would have audio confirmation that I clicked, instead of just assuming that I did. Huge thanks to FEENIX for this giveaway!

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

I think the keyboard is the cleanest or most minimalist piece, at the same time it also seems very detailed.

Because i really like this headset and this wood finish :o Just amazing ! And i need solid keyboard.

P.S.: I have birthday. So it would be nice to win :)

I think they all look great because of how simplistic the design is kind of get tired of all the gaudy peripherals, also the wood on the headset looks so fancy.

I LOVE the looks of the Aria Headset would look absolutley amazing in my setup!

// NYRohr

ii created an account just for this giveaway. so pick me plesh!!!!

im loving the look of these products and they would look amazing on my desk next to my build. :)

That keyboard is such a beauty.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

so far i've never owned such great gear but i'd sure love to get some, so i'd be extremly glad to win this majestic price :D

Ahh the keyboard looks so plain, and refined and sooooo soooo sexy <3 All black and soon all mine!

My favorite product would have to be the Aria headphones because of the look and a great conversation starter for a computer rig. 

I would love to win this. That keyboard would match my black setup perfectly

Thats one hell of a sexy headset a bit on the big side tho

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

I really REALLY want a Nascita mouse PLZ because playing Cs:Go with a FUCKING E-BLUE (CANCER) COBRA MOUSE is not fun at all, and my logitech g930 headset keeps disconnecting all the frekin time

These are some amazing looking products.

I must say that the Autore keyboard has to be my favourite,

I love how it's not too flashy and over the top, more minimalistic looking. (Also brown switches have to be the best).

The Aria headset looks amazing!! Would definatly be a good upgrade from my ancient logitech ones!

The Aria headset looks amazing!! Would definatly be a good upgrade from my ancient logitech ones!

Definitely love that headphone with wood. That provide way better sound than normal headphone but it cost way more. That headphone also look awesome with my setup. 

I just build my own gaming PC with a lot of help from you thanks a lot ! But I would love a new keyboard because the one i have now is very old. I try to game with it but it is just ... crap. :lol:

I don't really need any of the other peripherals, but that mouse mat looks badass.....so many times have I thrown out and skimped on a traditional mouse mat and the corners have frayed :(

"If it doesn't move, you didn't hit it hard enough with a hammer"