Feenix Collection Giveaway

They look nice, and I need new Keyboard, mouse & headset.

Using my first comment luck on this post. Gaben pls.

Also, hello linus tech tips forums, its a pleasure. long time lurker first time poster.

Personaly I really like the look of the Aria headset out of all the products on show. It gives something that most headsets forget about these days which is how aesthetically pleasing it looks. The classic Japaneese pine gives it a bespoke looke that would look great and also looks like it would feel great too. No other headset has anything near this level of awe regarding just the looks. And oh... Did I mention the box...

I have heard the headset for a bit, they seemed exceptional.

Would definitely want, hue.

The constant dream of a student. FREE THINGS! I can dream at least...especially about pretty free things :3

I love the Feenix Autore keyboard becuase it's the only keyboard I've seen that is discreet, and has black on black whilst having MX Browns packed under the caps. Like a 'sleeper' if I may say so myself. It woud blend in so well with my black desk.

Hi,

I would be happy about the Feenix Aria Headset, since I currently have to resort to my music headphones, what isn't fun at FPS games.

In addition, the mouse pad would be a great addition because I'm working currently on a crapy intigrirtet Pc table pad.

Hopefully i get a pik 

move on with this nice Teck videos !!!

lg

Stephan from german 

I've been eyeing the Feenix Autore Keyboard for a few months now. It would be awesome if you guys threw one my way!

The keyboard and mouse look realy nice. i'm still rocking wireless crap that i got 5 years ago.

I like the head set because it has japanese woog s acoustics!

I love the looks of the headset with the wood, and also that mousepad is pretty sick too!!!1 GL to all !!! and thanks Feenix for this awesome giveaway!!! :D

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I've never had a Feenix Product, but always wanted one.

Love to give it a shot on Linux, and for Linux gaming.... (yeah yeah i know... I don't use windows).

Don't forget us in the F/OSS communities... support us and we will back (I'm stuck with razer products atm, at least they work well).

- Xelix

I just got a new gaming setup and have boon looking to buy new mouse keyboard and headset so if i win it would be a great help and i just love everything you guys do everything just looks amazing

I feel that the Nascita mouse would look pretty durn good next to my Sentey Keyboard

The Autore keyboard is my favourite, you can't beat Cherry MX Browns with a nice understated design.

I love their aria headset because it's a gaming headphone and a studio grade headphone in one but it also looks amazing with the japanese pinewood.

I very excited for this giveaway. I am most interested in the Feenix Autore Keyboard.

Wow... Really have to just pick one as what I like best? After doing additional research, I find myself really liking the  Aria headphones, Autore keyboard, and Nascita mouse. I haven't used a mouse pad in years, so I think it would take me a bit to get used to again; it's also not the quietest to use, but I have heard that it provides excellent tracking aid.

The Aria headphones are a thing of beauty. They are quite stunning and have a unique look. They are very casual and professional, and would definitely make for conversation. Most reviews I've found speak very highly of the comfort level, and I can only image how they must feel with the thick cushion pads. They're also praised for noise dampening, which for me is a must. In addition to the gorgeous craftsmanship, they also include a 3.5mm analog to USB digital converter. These are perfect for a modern contemporary work space.

The Autore keyboard is very minimalistic. It is very elegant in design, providing professional aesthetics while fitting in perfectly with any setup; be it a professional studio or office, or a gaming rig. The metallic coat makes me think of graphite, it's a very dark yet shiny gray. To top it off, the keys are not labelled with a generic white and it has a detachable cable. There is no need to worry about cable length here; if it is too long a shorter cable may be used, and if you want to route the cable out of site it's as simple as getting a longer cable. Since the keyboard uses a stand micro USB connector it would be very easy to obtain a cable.

Then there is the Nascita mouse, which allows for on-the-fly DPI switching which may be identified on the mini LCD screen just above the thumb rest. It utilizes a white LED which are quite neutral allowing it to fit in with nearly any theme. The mouse take ergonomic design into account so that your hand is able to rest in a more natural position. This mouse is also on the larger side, so you don't have to claw it (if you don't want to). 

After everything I've read and watched I really cannot say enough about how stylish these devices are, not to mention the quality they are praised for. All of these devices come with braided cables as well. It seems Feenix went all out on the quality and luxury of these devices. So much so that they also do not require special drivers.

Why I like these products so much is that they will go perfect with a build I have wanted to do for quite a long time. Forgot to mention one other thing... The Phoenix; love the logo.

G²

Dang i almost missed this. The Feenix Aria Headset is definitely my favorite of the bunch. I'd feel the need to toss my current pair of headphones and buy myself a new leather chair if i owned a set of those hah. That's just going off how they look they look as i haven't actually had a chance to tried them. I sure would love to though.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I like all of the products given, because they look very slick and classy, and I really need some new gear because mine is mostly old and ready to break down.
Good Luck to all!!!!

I hope ill be the one whos lucky to win Feenix Aria Headset.

I really like and enjoy listening songs and playing games.

All the feenix components are important!!!!!! Why cause visually everything together looks stunning!!! And im sure the performance would be spectacular. I for one is very anal about mix matching a brand with peripherals why a company must be known for quality. Ive never owned a feenix cause it was always out of my budget :( but heard great reviews about their product! Please lord of the randoms pick me!! Keep up the great work of computer hardware products linustech!!