Feenix Collection Giveaway

Well I'd have to say the Feenix Aria Headset is something I've never seen before, in my opinion has to be one of the most eloquent headsets on the market to date. For 250 bucks though it better feel the part not just look it. Count this as a submission of my guilt Linus & Feenix , Aria headset has to be my favorite want-to-have.

Wooden headset with a great sound? Gimme one of those!

I like keyboard because it looks awesome also my keyboard broke and now I'm stuck with a Logitech k750 for gaming. If you don't know the problem with that look up the Logitech k750.

The Aria headphones look amazing but the Feenix keyboard is what I am interested in winning. 

Good luck everyone.

Nothing to see here - move along.

That Feenix Autore Keyboard would look great next to my brand new black and white build. I love the sharp lookiing edges and sleek black keycaps, they look great! Keep doing whatever black magic your'e doing Feenix! 

Also, Cherry MX Browns are the best.

B)

I've been looking at Feenix products for a while now and would LOVE to get a product from this giveaway! :)

The keyboard looks really sick, I like the design language and I love me some Cherry MX Browns.

I would love to win the Aria Headset.

The one I currently use is already 5 years old and although I still love it I would need to replace it soon as it's starting to die on me.

The Aria looks very nice and classy and I'd love to get my hands on one to try it out.

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

I would love be the winner of the mouse, because the one that i have right now doesn't even work properly :(

These products look like they're a worthy investment! I'd love to test out the drivers in the headset and the framing around the mouse pad is an amazing idea!

I like/love/want to win/hope to win the Aria headset the most it looks amazing and I would love to win it! :ph34r:

I am entering, the headset is my favourite because it looks very unique and elegant, and I'm sure it sounds just as good as it looks.

I am entering, the headset is my favourite because it looks very unique and elegant, and I'm sure it sounds just as good as it looks.

My favourite product is the Feenix Nascita because of its clean and simple design, and its ergonomi.

I like all of their products, very clean and elegant looking, for someone like me who doesn't want a set up that's "to much" in terms of led's, shape and seizes. this would look awesome alongside with my dark oak table which I restored from a old local bank.plus the quality of the product seems really nice!

The Aria headset certainly does look beautiful. But I would really love to have the Autore keyboard! It uses my favorite MX Brown switches, neat!   

I would like to to have the Autore keyboard as i'm just using a mediocre membrane keyboard that's going to break soon. I'd owned a mechanical keyboard and excited to own one!