Feenix Collection Giveaway

Awesome giveaway !!! Definitely the Feenix Aria Headset, gorgeous looking headset and a great upgrade from my Steelseries Siberia V2 .

It's honestly hard to say what my favorite product is from FEENIx, but I would probably have to say it's the headset!!

I sure hope I win these, I've been cheap when it came to my current peripherals, so this will be a big upgrade.

I need that Feenix Autore in my life <3 I love MX brown switches but have never had the pleasure of owning one. 

The Headphones look incredible and comfy. Looking forward to something like that. Hope I win! Might even do a review video for it like I did for my Wacom tablet.

I like the keyboard the most because it would look great with my setup!

I'm very much a headphone guy and I love the idea of wooden acoustics. The itch inside me needs to try them :D

I love the Nascita because it is comfortable and fits perfectly in my hand. It is absolutely perfect for MOBA and MMO that I play. The craftsmanship is also perfect; it's very elegant. I have never seen a more elegant looking mouse!

The four products are very cool but I really like that Nascita Mouse beacuse of its size, looks pretty comfortable.

Thx to LMG and Feenix for this one, really hoping to win.

Please give me giveaway :D

I really like the Feenix Nascita Mouse, to replace my Razer Mamba 2012 -__- pretty old thing

THANKS!

I have been looking at this headset for ages and it looks absolutely gorgeous. It would match my desk perfectly as it is the same looking style wood.

The keyboard and mouse look like a nice design as well and I always do love me some Cherry MX Brown Switches!

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!

Everything here looks so sexy...

But that headset is great, with that cushoning. I would like that one, my headsets always died on me ;-;

That Feenix Aria Headset looks amazing, I like the esthetics of that the most!

The Aria headset's gotta be my favourite solely because I went to the product page and it has memory foam ! Honestly I just love the feel of memory foam so anything with memory foam is a win in my book (: Oh and also I need a good headset and they look really good. 

the Autore is probably the most beautiful keyboard ive ever seen. gun metal grey is a seeeeexy color and will go nicely with my setup. hope i can win the collection!

Never tried any of their products but those headphones look awesome. Looks like they are made of high quality materials and all of their products look nice a clean. Btw, their logo is badass!

Every game needs a killer sound track, and the Aria would be a great addition to elevate that killer soundtrack to the next level.

And for that, it is thus my favourite item out of the list

Really love the look of the headset, they look really comfortable too. also gotta love those Cherry MX switches on the keyboard amiright? 

I would appreciate it if you chose me.

Btw the aria headphones are definitely my favorite their pretty badass. Thanks.

The feenix aria is surely the best. The wooden texture contrast with the modern, silky black cushion and strips. It looks amazing and i am sure that it will sound better