Feenix Collection Giveaway

gosh why the hell do they use Japanese pine but still they probably song great so i want to win

The Aria headphones look really classy and high quality, would look good with an all black rig

Finally, some gaming peripherals that aren't obnoxious, and promise incredible quality! Hope I can get a pair of those awesome headphones.

-Brooks

The Feenix Aria headset looks really cool. The wood on it just adds a great feel to it.

My favorite Feenix product is the Feenix Aria Headset, this is because it has an elegant look while still providing a comfortable over-ear listening experience.

Thank you so much for this giveaway! Their Airia headset is my favourite because i really like good sounding ones and normaly cant play without them in my room. Also the wood finish looks so good!

Good luck to everyone!

I'd really love to have the Headset, the pine wood looks beautiful and I really like the memory foam, please consider me :D

That headset yo...  B)

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Wow.

Didn't know about this manufacturer, but I must say, the Aria real do look beautiful. 

And that it comes with a clip mic is very nice.. now Im changing between an ok headset without mic and a crappy one with depending..

Would be nice to have both great sound and mic in one. 

Tho the Dimora doesn't look half bad either..

The Autore is just stunning, i love the minimalistic approach that gets the job done in style.

Would love to take one home :)

my favourite accessory is the headset

Which one is my favourite? Definitely Autore. Owing to "elegantly minimal desing" it fits my computer case perfectly. I'm glad that there are still manufacturers who stick to minimalist design instead of cheap-looking "gaming" one, with lots of useless features. Another great thing is that it's mechanical with Cherry MX Brown switches. Those switches are perfect for both gaming and typing, making Autore my future "weapon of choice".

Woo I love to win and it my birthday on the 9th!!!

Dang, that headset looks awesome. Its nice how it looks more workstation-professional than gaming. My friend has that headset, and he let my try it out once. I dont think even a Sony headset could beat that sound quality and comfort the Aria has. I've also been looking for a Cherry MX Brown keyboard and couldn't find one that looked that good for office use, but this one from Feenix looks awesome. I'd be really greatful if I could get these items for my PC. I would go on Feenix's Twitter, but I don't have one. Thanks for the givaway, Feenix!

The Feenix Nascita is of course the best product because its the best looking!

Also: you guys really need to work on your password recovery, thats not working as it should.

Love the new Conference (gaming) room =)

My favorite Feenix product is the Aria headset, the wood and aluminium just looks awesome ! 

Just loved the attention to detail these guys give to their products, just look at the logo on the japnese wood back of Aria.
I would love to have one

I'd very much like to have the headset should I be selected as a winner of the contest, the pinewood's look took me by storm as I fell in love. If I don't win I'll check up on the price tag of those (but seeing as they are such amazing pieces of art, I suppose the price is a little too steep for a students budget). I could however not find a frequency response chart of the Aria Headset, I'd love to see how well the headset performed theoretically before buying them. Although the specifications otherwise led me to believe the headset is well within the quality I'd expect from Feenix. 

Hoping the mentioning of a freq response chart leads to some testing and/or link to the chart (seeing as my inability to google might have come over me for a second).

Many internets from Europe Linus, your offices are coming together smooth!

My favorite is the gaming mouse because it looks very ergonomic.

To a wise reader

Whit its comfortable design and beautiful finish Aria headphones will be amazing first headphones. Its Japanese pine wood uniqueness  and memory foam softness can be appreciated with the eyes, and the spirit.

This is not only a treat for the eyes, but also for the ears. Beauty, powers, and luxury are the benefits that Feenix brings to the table with all of their products. The perfect finish for the perfect set up.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter on this amazing give away, and congrats we are  2M subs!!  :D

I like the mouse the best because unlike razor there isn't a million buttons you have to worry about. For me I like a few buttons, but when it gets to the 12 razor gaming mouses have I cant possibly use all of them.

Feenix Autore Keyboard. It has a great matte look and the brown's are amazing.