Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the minimalist Autore design. Simple, beautiful and highly functional.

That headset looks so bad-ass! Feenix killed it this time! I've always been a fan of wood-finished stuff. :D

Intel i5 4460 || Deepcool Gammaxx S40 || Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3 || Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb DDR3 1600 CL9 || Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Asus 24x DVDRW OEM || Bitfenix Comrade Window White || Asus VX239h || Razer Blackwidow 2013 || Razer Deathadder Chroma || Windows 8.1 x64 SL || Crucial M550 256gb || Deepcool RGB Led Controller

I really want the Feenix Aria, it would be a big setup on my current headphones.

My favourite is the Feenix Nascita Mouse,

because i haven't seen a mouse that have such a big matte surface before.

and i like it,i hate fingerprints

All products look great but i could really use that keyboard... Some cherry browns would definitely up my coding skills :D

I think the Feenix Aria Headset would look grate on my cherry wood table. P.s. thanks feenix love your products.

The Nascita mouse looks amazing and so comfy. I love the lit up Feenix logo and my Naga recently broke so fingers crossed.

So I'm not sure that I can say what my favorite out of all these awesome products is, but I could narrow it down to their mousepad and headset. There mousepad has a very sleek look to it and just looks freaking amazing. Then there is the headset with its beautiful Japanese pin wood that gives it a warm feeling. So out of the headset mouse, mousepad and keyboard I could only get it down to the alluring mousepad and headset.

I personally like the feenix autore keyboard I enjoy the fact that they actually give their consumers good quality switches unlike some other brands, and that mousepad just looks awesome. Good luck to everyone that entered  :)

The Headset looks really great, especially with the logo engraved on WOOD, I mean, that's pretty special.

Mouse looks great as well, oh the good quality. And, fuck it, everything they have looks really great. Their driverless thing would also be a big thing for me.

I want that stuff so bad...

Please :)

I really like the Nascita mouse, and with the rest of the peripherals it would definitely be an upgrade to my current peripherals.

Good luck to the rest!

I love the keyboard!! It looks super clean with the black silicon matte finish and it would look great with my setup! I don't have a mouse pad and my mouse is about 2 years old... I could use this! :)

I love the keyboard!! It looks super clean with the black silicon matte finish and it would look great with my setup! I don't have a mouse pad and my mouse is about 2 years old... I could use this! :)

oh boy another giveaway.

whale... i really really love the look of that Japanese pinewood and the acoustic chambers of the aria headset. i just remodeled my room, and everything would go great with my color scheme. 

The headset is absolutely beautiful. Best of luck to everyone. 

This is really awesome. Can I name 2 products ?

I like both the Aria headphones and the Autore keyboard. Love them  :D

I would LOVE a set of Aria's to add to my small headphone collection (Audio Technica ATH M50x, Sennheiser HD 25 SP, Bose SoundTrue earbuds)

I really like that Autore keyboard!!! Looks really great and would make a perfect addition to my black set-up. Although I think all of the stuff looks amazing! I have been dying to get a new keyboard, but I just don't have the money...