Feenix Collection Giveaway

Love their products, though my favourite (weirdly enough) is the mousepad. It just looks so good, complementing the rest of the products. It's like the glue in this ensemble. Just love the look. Thanks guys!

I would probably like the aria's best because the pine wood looks so sleek

The Arias is my favorite, hard to compete against that wood and metal finish, tough i really like the aesthetics of all of those products. None of them have that horrible gaming look.

Actually I like all of your products especially your mechanical keyboards because they guarantee high quality.

And I wish I win

My favorite is the Aria headset. I've needed a headset for ages, and the Japanese pine is beautiful and matches with my love for trees, the environment, and my chosen career (even though I'm still studying) ^_^ . I also just happen to be stuck with a little old membrane keyboard that really sucks  :(. Its not that I really want to win a pack, I actually really need too right now: my speakers are also broken and as a student i cant afford to buy anything :mellow:  

Hold Hold A Sec.....

Linus Mediagroup telling that Feenix Collcetion will giveaway some of their product.... WOW
it must be something big gonna happen.

well, i'm looking forward for more great news. :3

post-279804-0-63429900-1446985672_thumb.

The headphones look awesome, but for me, it's the mouse. The design looks great, it's completely driverless, so it's great if you intend to use it on multiple systems (As I do), and I bet it'd be super comfy

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

looks great! I would love to check this out

My pc is pretty crappy, atleast i could get some badass peripherals :D The keyboard is nice and simple, i really do love simple things and the best thing is it doesn't have illumination, and that's a huge plus for me. Also the headset is gorgeous! Wood really does make things look beautiful!

All of them look sleek and elegant but those headphones with the wood finish make it the best...

i like the headphones, because they look like beasts how the brushed aluminium goes with the leather and wood!

love the keyboard, it will take my cs:go gameplay to a next level!!! 

and also love the color scheme.

The Autore keyboard is my favorite, because of its beautiful minimal design and stealthy appearance it will blend right in with every setup and make it look better then before.

That pinewood looks super sweet. I could definitely use some new peripherals! 

I wish i get one :wub: great Headset love it.. i want it 

the freenix aira head set is my favorite because the headset is very unique compare to other headsets i have seen and used by hand assembling them to the use of real Japanese pine wood which adds to detail and also to the craftsmanship of the product. 

i would love to win this giveaway.. :) 

the mouse just looks absolutely amazing and really nice with that minimal lighting.. and the headsets are looking real dope..

Thanks @Feenix and @LinusTech for providing these components! I like the headset and keyboard. The headset is beautiful and well made. I also like the keyboard since it uses cherry brown switches.

Feenix, If my memory is not bad i saw itsHafu Using a Feenix Keyboard and Mouse from that day i wanted to use it. But Sale Expansion was always limited to some area i would really love to use thier keyboard and mouse, and another reason is its not bumply loaded with tity taty feature, it stays upto the mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------

And Thank You LMG For Such Great Youtube Content. ;-;