Feenix Collection Giveaway

Would love to have a set of the peripherals. I personally love the Aria headset, it looks awesome and the wood is amazing. Also love the keyboard and mouse pad. Helps that I don't even have a proper mouse pad.  :P

I just created an account to have a chance to win that sexy looking headset.

Hi guys,

You said to choose our favourite item from the Feenix brand. This is such a hard choice but considering that you said to pick one I will. I'm going to have to pick the Aria Headset because of its wooden ear cups and overall beautiful design. If I'm to be honest I have been eyeing this headset off for a while now. I'm very thankful for the opportunity that you have offered to enter in this give-away and I wish everyone else luck in their entries.

Sincerely,

CJ

This would make a great birthday present for my birthday on the 16th. I've been looking to get a mechanical keyboard for ages but can never convince myself to spend the money on one.

Favorite product? Definitely the Nascita. Love the design and grip. Love the Autore as well, mechanical keyboards for the win!

Aria

a studio grade hi-fi headphone & mic it is so stunning im in love

amazing,i would like to win the headset for my recording studio,it looks cool as ice!!!!! :D  :D  :D

I like the headset and the mouse pad. They both have a super high quality look to them! :)

I like the headset and the mouse pad. They both have a super high quality look to them! :)

I would really love feenix aria damn that one is a cool headset. HOPE I WIN THIS . I've never won anything in my entire life . It would be my first time winning something out of luck if I get these cool stuff

My favorite is the headphones those wood accents are sexy mmmm.  Would look even better in my hands!

Love the videos keep it up!

The headphones definitely. I want to see how the wood reacts with the sound. Should be epic!

Yeah... I need a better mouse/mousepad, and Feenix has some awesome looking black/white stuff, that fits well with a black and white build! I dislike the red/blue LEDs = GAMING idea.

Also, my headset is getting pretty nasty. As a college person, free things are considered the essence of goodness and happiness! :D

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Would love to have that keyboard. If I win my generic keyboard is going to value village

The autore keyboard looks really cool and slick! I would really like to have that one! Thanks so muck Fenix!

P.S. Please let me win!

My favorite is the Feenix Aria Headset,

It looks amazing, it isn't flashy at all and the wood finish is just incredible.

Please choose me for the giveaway, I have never won anything and I really hope to win this one.