Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would love the Autore keyboard! I'm currently using an old AZERTY Belgian (European) Logitech keyboard from my uncle, which honestly has been the best way as a kid to learn QWERTY blindfolded! It's quite old so an upgrade would be very welcome! :P

The Autore looks great with it's minimalist approach to it's look while also looking durable enough for long term use.

I really like the look of all of them. I like that someone has made products not with a gaming design and left it very clean looking.

My favourite is probably the keyboard with slim borders and mx browns.

It would be Aria studio headphone bcz i always like a good sounding headphone and those are pretty good. And its keyboard have no idea how it works but really need a decent keyboard .

My favorite is the headset it looks elegant with wood styled sides

the fenix autore keyboard would be awesome at my desk. 

Feenix Keyboards are my favorite, as they feature Cherry MX keys (my personal all time favorites) and light weight silkscreened keycaps. Also their headphones look elegant with the wood styled sides giving it a natural touch. :)  I would love to have them!  ;)

Wow, that mouse just looks amazing. I love the look of those headphones too. I can't choose!

I'll just go with the headphones.

Those Arias look damn fine...

I've seen wood on earbuds, but the appeal seems just increase on those full-sized headphones!

I've been looking around for a good keyboard for a while now, it seems too many are just like over the top RAINBOW RGB EXPLOSION 99999 MACRO KEYS GET REKT SON, and I'm just here like give me something well built/mechanical/normal looking. Really like the design philosophy of all of Feenix's products, but that keyboard has me especially interested (but those headphones tho, look pretty dank m8)

First i want to say THANK YOU FOR GIVEAWAY!  :)

Aria headset looks amazing, buy I really want to try mechanical keyboard so I am in for Autore.

P.S.

Good luck to all!

The Aria headset looks like my favourite, because it is rare to see a headset that just looks so good and is actually made from quality materials.

The keyboard keycaps also look really good, would like to see how the silkscreening holds up!

I love this Feenix Collection!I would love to have it!Unfortunately,I don't have the money to buy it!:'(

Oh,and I think that the Aria Headset looks awesome!Have a great day! :)

All of the collection looks very sleek and professional. But the Aria headset looks absolutely great with the metal and wooden finish.

I want that Aria headset, it looks AWESOME. Hope I win

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.4GHz | 2x Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2GB GDDR5 in SLI | Asus Z97-Pro Motherboard | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Corsair VS650

i find the feenix autore has a great build quality along with a sleek and simple design, as well as tactile keys. Please i wish to win this as im on the way into building a proper gaming pc.

The Nascita is my favourite with its 8200 dpi sensitivity, I like the Autore but it doesn't have a version with cherry MX Blues. :(
I would love to use this set when gaming and I hope I win. ;)

The simplicity of the keyboard and mouse will compliment the looks of my 'simple' rig

I think that FEENIX makes great quality products from their mechanical keyboards all the way through to their marvelous Headphones made to last and they just make your

system look 100 times better.

I am really liking that keyboard :D

It just looks so clean, durable and stealthy, and it is also Cherry MX Brown! My favorite!

Looking forward to it :D

Their products indeed do look good! Would be nice if I could test them myself though ;)

Nice giveaway, may the luckiest of all win!

Their products look amazing - the use of different materials make them look so stunning. I definitely want to use one of them! Good luck to everyone!