Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard due to its understated but elegant and solid design and the lovely sounding click on that mechanical keyboard :D  Plus its using mx cherry browns which I prefer over the clickety blues and the uberly responsive reds :)

I'd like to have the keyboard becaus right now I'm using a really bad one that sometimes doent's even recognize what I'm doing

Plz ignore this post as it is not my real one I commented twice and did not realise I wasn't allowed and could not delete it so yeah

My favorite would be the mouse because when i started building a PC, I never thought of the peripherals. So when i finished I had no money to spend on a mouse. I would always try out the Razer, Logitech, and Corsair mouses at Best Buy but they were always to pricey for me. Thank You, Chris

I just love the Autore, the all black design really speaks to me. Headphones look really fancy too, have ever only owned plasticy ones.
I am planning on buying a new keyboard for Christmas to replace my old membrane one but it would be just great to win one instead!

Amazing voice

But those headphones tho :o 

They look way better then my pleb apple earbuds

feenix autore keyboard is the best    my friend has one    pls let me win

The Feenix Aria Headset looks awsome, I would really like that. The keyboard looks solid too.

That keyboard... 'Cus boy does that silent black look, look stunning!

Those headphones look so comfy, they would totally beat my cheap plastic ones.

Personally, I love the dimora mouse pad. I've really learned to appreciate little things like a good mouse pad after being forced to use the surface of a desk for so long.

I really love the mousepad , looks great and good size :P

All their products look amazing in so many setups. I would have to say my favorite though is their awesome keyboard. That keyboard just looks stunning. :)  :)  :)

Throwing my hat in the ring, The Headphones seem like they are some seriously quality gear I love a solid and comfortable headphones!  Here is to a win!  Good luck everyone!

Wow, those look incredible.  My favorite has got to be the headset, the wood finish looks great.  Hope I get lucky! :)

Those Aria headphones are beautiful, but i want the Nascita gaming mouse more than anything.

GIVEAWAY!!! WHATT!! I WANT!

The keyboard looks amazing, totally would fit with my gaming colour theme instead of my microsoft 

i want the mouse or the keyboard - it would match my setup perfectly

ps: do you ship to germany?!

I like very much the Autore gaming keyboard,it looks awesome. When i saw it in the "Pimp my conference room" video i was amazed. 
Good luck everybody! Keep up the good work Linus! We support you here from Romania!