Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hey there, I love the Dimora Mousepad. OMG it's so sleek and sexy. Very few mousepads out there that looks as keen as this one. I'd really love to win this :D;)

That mouse pad is great because it looks so nice

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

I just love the basic look of the Autore keyboard! It look so simple but elegant with the logo on it. It's one of my favorite keyboard designs, with off course, Cherry mx brown switches, my favorites!

I can't tell which one of the Feenix's products is the best, but just from looking at their website I do find the Autore keyboard visually very pleasing. Also as a fan of 'metal meets wood' looks I got to admit I love the design of the Arias.

Hello,

Firstly i'd like to thakns to Feenix for this awesome giveaway. I do like this wireless keyboard. It's looking very simple, but in the same time very gorgeous. The mouse pad..... That frame.... uhhh i'm melting xD gonna get it one day. Thank you for reading my comment :) Have a nice day.

I love that mouse :) and the keyboard. I wish all of you good luck 

I haven't gotten to try them yet, but I think brown switches are going to be my preferred switch type. So, a Feenix Autore Keyboard is my favorite!

This stuff looks really cool! I'd love to win one of them to try the company out.

I'd love to have that keyboard. Great hardware with an absolutely amazing minimalist look. PS, Linus, did you get sick, or did you have some kind of screaming session that destroyed your voice between filming the conference room setup and the giveaway?

That headset looks verrrrrrrry nice. I love the company logo on all the products! This would be a killer giveaway to win!

Right now I am threes years deep with my current peripherals. Some of my keyboard keys are starting to get a little touchy and my mouse is just old.

The look these products have are so sleek, industrial and sexy. The quality of the product seems extremely nice and these products would be a perfect replacement for my current set up.

The Aria Headset is my fave because of the beautiful aesthetics and the clear quality of the thing...

System: Thinkpad T460

Usually gaming headsets have lesser frequency response range which is OK for games but not so much for listening uncompressed audio. Looks like Aria headset is way better in that field and that's why I like it.

Nice giveaway, the Nascita mouse is awesome, feels really nice and the Aria Headset sound quality is very good. I'd love to win.

The keyboard looks really nice and stealthy!

But I like the look of the headset too. Especially that it has an exclusive thing, such as pinewood on it.

Hoping for my wishes. :D  :D

Damn, that keyboard looks great! I've been looking for a good keyboard for a long time now, and this seems like the perfect combination of simple design and functionality

I've never used any feenix products before, but at a glance, I'd say I'm really liking the Aria. Hopefully it lives up to that promise of "studio grade" sound.

CPU - Intel i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 (Rev 2.0) | RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB (2x8) DDR3-1866 | Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 980ti SC | Case - Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Black) | PSU - EVGA 750W B2 | Display - Acer K272HUL | Keyboard - E-Element RGB | Mouse - Logitech g502 | Sound - Klipsch ProMedia 2.1/Fostex TH-x00/Sennheiser HD595