Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think the mouse looks the best with it being a nice small sleek and

They all look really amazing, but the Autore keyboard just has a great minimalist/stealth look to it. Plus, they're MX Browns.

TY Feenix for doing this!

Those Aira headsets look amazing! Like the look of the build and the specs don't look to bad either.

Overall their product design actually looks really nice. Sleek, clean and basic but very attractive.

My favourite product of there's has to be the Aira Headset, with that wooden texture and sturdy look to the metal. very stylistic

Hi Linus

That headset looks beautiful and the specs are pretty good, I want one, definitly.

Would buy it if I could afford it btw, which is not the case :/

Thanks for the giveaway guys, appreciate it.

Good luck other people.

The headset - mostly due to the unique style, and I love wood, just like Luke's SYW laptop ;)

I would love a Feenix product because I cant afford to buy anything and having some peripherals would be a dream come true!

Def. the mouse - it's the only peripheral that is always under my sweaty palm, and I've yet to find one that I will be 100% satisfied with. So maybe this would be the one?

I would love to win the keyboard, it looks professional and clean.

I never win stuff, but I'll enter anyway.

446 pages and going before I even saw this post, wow.

I like the finish on the keyboard the most; clean and simple.  RGB LED's aren't really my style so this would fit me.

I wonder if we can get a review of the products (assuming I haven't missed those also), before people start handing over their cash.

All of that stuff looks really sleek. . . I have to say the keyboard seems the coolest though. Nice minimalist design. I like.

All of their products are gorgeous for gaming peripherals.. nowadays the market is full of ugly peripherals. Would love to win any of these beauties.

Awesome guys! Thank you :)
The headset is really cool indeed!

My favorite item in this giveaway is the mouse.  Because it is flat black and gray and looks awesome.  It also has cool extra buttons on it. Also, it is probably 100 times better than the mouse that I am currently using.  Another thing that I like about it is the logo.  The logo is pretty cool.  The mouse would probably go with my desk too.  As with all of the other items in this giveaway. ;)

OMG !!! I need a new mouse so bad and this one looks absolutly perfect. I gess it's my favorite, but i never had one of their product yet so it's to be determined

Hi Linus&Feenix! my Favorite work of art that Feenix made is the Aria Headset with the wooden sides! Why? Because its WOOD BRO!

By the way! Thanks for this REALLY awesome giveaway<--- already said that in your you twitter account :P

"my twitter account is jayjayson67"

The Aria headphones look amazing, would have to be my pick