Feenix Collection Giveaway

To me personally the mouse would be the better item to use, just as I didn't see any real backlighting on the keyboard and I  don't have a dedicated mic to enable me freedom with headset. I enjoyed the mousepad but I don't think the hard feel to it would help in my limited space setup.

Gotta be the Dimora... I've actually never seen a mousepad as beautiful as that...

The Autore is also possibly the most beautiful keyboard I've seen...

Actually never heard of Feenix before, but god damn do they have style

My brother needs this and is starving for funds. Can I have?

Entry? GL to all :3

Pentium G3258, R9 270X, 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, Windows 8.1, crappy EVGA 500W PSU

I personally like the keyboard the most. Standard layout. Cherry mx browns. Solid build quality. Can't go wrong with that combination.

I'd have to say the keyboard is probably the most appealing. I really like the simple, clean design and the idea of a mechanical keyboard has always appealed to me, as I do quite a lot of typing.

I'd love the Feenix Nascita Mouse simply for it's stealthy look and beautiful looking ergonomics.

I want that Nascita mouse because it looks comfortable. And I need something better than my old mouse.

Aria is my favorite love how the parts that count are made out of metal and wont break like the headphones i use now your products looks awesome.

keep up the good work feenix and linus!

The Feenix Autore keyboard is by far my favorite product, love the feel of brown switches as well. Clean and simple.

I would like to win this pls.

My favourite is the mouse because its sexy af. The headset is also really nice!

The Autore keyboard looks awesome. Clean and simple. Dear other manufacturers: why don't you get this right?! I don't need all that fancy multi-colored flashing etc.

I like the mousepad because is looks soft. :)

That Fenix Autore keyboard, the subtle key labels make it look like its not labeled at all. Sooo nice.

They all have a great look to them but my favorite has to be the headset the sleek design on the side with the wood pattern and i would love to win one because i need a new headset and keyboard as mine has its faults . :)  ;)

I really admire the Feenix Aria Headset because of the two different looks it presents. First it has an incredible modern brushed metallic frame design with the black leather. Secondly it has contrast from the Japanese Pine wood that really makes the headset functional artwork that would have everyone marveling. 

I've never used them but I would like to try!

it all looks awesome!

I'm gonna agree with the general consensus that all of these are awesome.

However, I'm not a sound connoisseur, so I definitely don't need a great headset.

And I'm happy with my mouse/pad so far.

Given all the features, I'm loving the Autore keyboard the most.

I don't actually like the "clicky" part of most mechanical keyboards, so the MX Brown switches are nice.

Also a huge fan of 2001: A Space Odyssey, so I like that little touch.

Plus, it looks like a good keyboard for productivity as well as gaming, an advantage for me.

Generally compared to the keyboard I'm using, that looks great, so definitely my favorite one of their peripherals.

That being said, I wouldn't mind having all of them. Thanks Feenix! And thanks to LTT for the giveaway!

Their esthetic along with reliable hardware is what really sells feenix to me. Their headset looks absolutely stunning and would love to be a proud owner of one.

My Favorite Feenix Product HAS To Be The Keyboard I Mean Who Can Beat Cherry!