Feenix Collection Giveaway

These products look extremely usable. I'd love to win!

I'm entering for the japanese pine wood, of course it sounds better with it!

The feenix logo looks sexy :D

having it on my new mouse and keyboard would be great :D

As someone who does live broadcasts and audio mixing, the Aria by Feenix really appeals to me. They look amazing.

I would prefer the Feenix Autore Keyboard because of the authentic cherry mx keys not the membrane or Chinese copy cats. ironically these are all things that I need to replace in my current setup as my razers got stepped on, my kb is membrane, my mouse middle button squeaks, and my mouse pad is small. Thank you nicklmg for providing this giveaway

| CPURyzen 7 3700X & 2xE5-2680 V2 | Motherboard - Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi & Dell Poweredge R720 | 

| RAM - G SKill Hyper X 32 GB & 320GB ECC DDR3 | GPU - RTX 2080 Super W/ Block GTX 1060 6GB (R720) | Case - Metallic Gear Neo Qube (basically an O11D) | Storage - 2TB NVME + 8TB Unraid | PSU - Corsair RM650X Gold | Display - Samsung CHG90 49" | Cooling - Hardline EK CPU and GPU with 3x120 Rad | Operating System - Windows 10 Pro (PC) & Unraid (R720) |

My favorite would have to be the mousepad, I have never seen a mousepad that looks like. I love it.

I love the Aria headset. That Japanese Pine Wood looks amazing! I love the Nascita Mouse too! The overall looking of Feenix products looks amazing, premium and durable!

Currently I have sucking peripherals (non- mechanical wireless microsoft keyboard and a wireless microsoft mouse). I live in Venezuela where the US dollar is equivalent to 800 Bolivares Fuertes (local currency) and the minimum wage does not exceed 10,000 Bolivares so it becomes impossible to me to improve my peripherals.

It would be amazing to be one of the three winners !
I love his youtube channel .
Cheers

Just from looking at photos of the gaming peripherals they look amazing. I think the Japans wood really makes the headphones stand out from others.

Been followed the Youtube channel couple year, and you guy educated me a lot.

anyway,Really want to win this giveaway!!

Honestly, this is the first time I heard this brand, however this design and look pretty nice.

I'm a huge friend of Corsair, cus they makes cool and reliable products.

Really want to try our something else, if I win!!

My favorite is the headset because it look amazing

The freenix headset looks gorgeous plus it's a game of thrones character spelled incorrectly (Aria, yes I do know what it actually means).

Kudos to freenix for this giveaway, 'grats to the lucky three who win.

My favorite product from Feenix, must be the Autore keyboard. The keyboard is minimalistic, stealthy and a really sleek looking compared to other keyboards and just like Linus, I also love MX brown keyswitches. I also love the keyboard because it is small, and has a braided detachable cable, which is nice for traveling

Hope i win, i love the sleek black look, and the non-gaming simple kinda style. The headphones, have a amazing wood material, and the mouse is simple and no extra 300 buttons. 

Honestly anything is better than my 3 ebay mouse, standard desktop keyboard with a stuck backspace which deletes everything i type, and using my a sheet of paper as a mouse pad.

Chances i am going to win 1/2million..............;)

I really like the design of the Aria in regards to how stunning it looks with the rustic vibe of the ear cups blending wonderfully with the contemporary metal frame. Definitely 100x better looking than my Razer Kraken Pros xD

This looks like awesome gear. I could totally use the mousepad. I think the modern stealthy black look make the products bad @ss.

OH Yeah Gimme dat.On the set my favorite one of the products ae the headset.BootyBandit needs this.

I can't resist entering this contest...

The phones look really cool and the mat is just gorgeous...
BUT THAT KEYBOARD JUST LOOKS SICK :)

*Fingers crossed that i win* :)

Cya all around and good luck