Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favourite one is the Feenix Aria Headset because of the nice look that the wood gives it.

Myanimelist | F@H stats |

Spoiler

| CPU: I7-4790k OC'D to 4.5Ghz | GPU: GTX 970 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2 x 8 GBS (stock 2133Mhz) OC'd | Case : NZXT Phantom 410 | Displays: Asus VG248QE 24" & VE228TR 21.5" | PSU: Corsair CP-9020077-UK 650W | CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H55 | Storage: ? Kingston 240 GB SSD + WD Blue 1TB  | Keyboard: Logitech 213 Prodigy | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Headphones: Sennheiser hd380 pro | Mic: MXL 550 | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

I like the headset the most. I'm an audiophile kind of guy. Although I wouldn't know how the performance is just by looking at it, The sleek look of that Japanese pine wood is simply stunning! It's almost something I'd spend more time staring at instead of actually using them. haha.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I like these. Especially the headset because wood is awesome.

This could be the best girl friend happy birthday gift tho I am taking this mouse☺

-snip-

I've never heard of feenix before, and after seeing the products I can say they they look REALLY damn nice. I'm not sure what my favourite is, as I know so little about them, but I am damn willing to find a favourite by entering the giveaway!

I REALLY like that mousepad and the headphones though, they look fantastic!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

That mousepad is actually pretty sweet. Sleek design and just has an appealing facade.

I really like the keyboard, the sleek black design is MINT.

I love the sleek modern style of their products i love the headphones and their attention to detail with the real japanese pine wood that gives the headphones a beautiful modern simplistic look.

that keyboard looks pretty cool

I like the Aria headset because the acoustic chamber is made out of wood. how cool is that ??

Music maniac here, would love to give those sweet headphones a shot! I got quite pretty pumped about the build quality and studio-grade sound reading its product description.

I have a very powerful workstation and would like something that would look great in the work place. I love the keyboard because it looks very professional. I use the keyboard the most because I am a programmer. I just like how high quality all of the materials are. 

I would like two win my favourite product is the keyboard because I have never been able to afford a cherry mX thasks

It would be awesome if I won I guess, and all of Feenix's products look very professional, but the headphones really caught my eye they look hawt with the pinewood and stuff.

Thanks so much if I win

Thanks to LTT and Feenix for the chance to win.

The keyboard definitely appeals to me.  The quality looks great, plus it's a mechanical with cherry switches.  I still have not tried a mechanical keyboard to this day.

I've been looking for a new Keyboard and mouse for a while now, and this would save me a lot of money. Still using a mouse made by systemax. They all look amazing and would lave any of them.

The headset looks amazing but that mousepad is pretty much awesome! 
In italy we use to say: "bellissimo"

I think the aria headset looks pretty cool and "premium". With the wood it's very elegant, maybe it would be a little tiring in the long run to wear it but it defenetly looks like a quality product.