Feenix Collection Giveaway

Really sweet looking keyboard, definitely my favorite for that reason.

Top quality products like those from Feenix are every gamers dream, but above all else a top quality keyboard is the key to having a competitive advantage.

For me, it has to be those Feenix Aria headphones. I'm loving the sleek design and the wood finish on the ear cups.  :D

So I've been using the ltt forums for quite a while now and this gives me a reason to actually reply to something. i love the whole "stealth" look of the whole setup. But the fact that that keyboard has cherry browns is my only reason for doing this + who doesn't love free stuff!? good luck fellow contestants! 

Oh really nice products Feenix damn i love that headphones and the keyboard. That headphones look amazing, but the keyboard looks awsome too, nice job Feenix.

Wow, that headset especially looks amazing !!,

Hey Linus Tech and Feenix! Thank you for this opportunity!

My favorite element of the current Feenix lineup is their mechanical keyboards. They combine minimalism and functionality, all the while looking sharp and modern. They are clean and great looking just like the rest of the Feenix lineup! I hope to own one soon, whether it be through this competition or through my own purchase. Cheers!
~Julian 

The headphone looks nice, my siberia v2's are getting old

Thank you!

Hey never won a giveaway but I readlly like the mouse's sleek and fresh design along with the simple, but industrial looking keyboard and mat.

Hey never won a giveaway but I readlly like the mouse's sleek and fresh design along with the simple, but industrial looking keyboard and mat.

All of the peripherals are awesome!!!  But I especially love those headphones, which look really premium with that pine wood.

The Aria is definetly my favorite Feenix product because of its beautiful wood finish.

I'd love to have that mouse. It looks so sleek, and looks comfortable. All of the products look very high-quality, however.
I'd love to win this because I need a new keyboard and mouse for my current setup, and a new pair of high-quality headphones would be nice too.

The headphones look really dope especially with the real wood. 

I would sure love a new keyboard but for some strange reason that mouse pad is really calling my name... Don't know why. It just looks so clean and simplistic.

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

All of the gear looks really nice I hope I win but if I Do not congratulations to every one that did.

The Keyboard is by far my favorite due to its beautiful looks. A simple logo and that's it. I love it

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)