Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the headset! Never seen such a funky pair of headphones before, in need of a nice pair like this!

My favorite item would have to be the Aria headset...not because of the Japanese Pine but mainly because those cushions look so soft. They would knock my current drivers into next year.

I cant think of a better replacement for my cheap "gaming peripherals" 30€ combining mouse and keyboard than this awesome and beautiful feenix components.

I cant really decide wich of them I like the most, the nascita seems comfortable and highly ergonomic, but the headset... that took my breath away, that wooden touch jawdropping, I think we have a winner here, I choose the headset as my favourite of them four (they all have the looks, but the headset really had my heart pounding).

I'll be really glad and pleased if i finally take them home.

P.D: excuse my bad english, I'm spanish. But I have been following been following this channel LTT for like for ever.

Cheers!

I really like the Nascita mouse.  It plays very well, is built very solidly, and is extremely comfortable.

The headset looks very comfortable and pretty elegant.

pls Linus give me eZ Equipment 4 eZ lyfe

The Headphones are my favourite. Really interesting choice of build materials...

please linus i need keyboard mine is missing 12 keys and i love the chery mx brown there just awesome

The wood and aluminum on the aria headset looks awesome! It looks like a luxury item.

Dat mousepad .... so sexy, can i hold it ? :D

Let's agree to disagree

Love the mousepad,  the headset also looks nice,  

I love the elegance of all of their items, to be honest. That headset is just downright sexy, though.

I think that those Fenix headphones have to be one of the sexist pieces of hardware I have ever seen. I would absolutely die if i had them. I have read that they have amazing sound quality and are very comfortable, and the all wood finish is just icing on an already delicious piece of cake. What more could you possibly ask for? I don't want a different pair of headphones even if they were several hundred dollars, i want those ones. I am a sucker for wood finish.

Right now I'm using a pair of Sades 708 headphones i got for $16, and they are awful, but they get the job done. The sound is meh and they hurt my head after only half an hour of use. If i could go back in time i never would have bought them. Anything would be an improvement at this point.

Also that keyboard.... hhhnnnggg. Wow, it just looks beautiful. I've never used a mechanical keyboard so i can't speak for functionality but from what i've heard cherry brown switches are fantastic. I also love the solid matte black finish on it. Having a mouse to tie it all together would also be amazing.

Again, i have a pretty crappy key board and mouse (can you tell i just got my pc?). I have the cooler master storm keyboard and mouse combo, and while its not bad it could be better. The mouse isn't comfortable at all, but the keyboard is fine. I like the blue LEDs it has. Other than that i need a new set.

Help me out Fenix! I've never personally owned one of your products but they look outstanding and if i won this contest you'd have yourself a new lifetime fan.

Thanks for the give away and thank you to LinusTechTips for making it all possible. Love you guys.

Baben Pl0x and that headset looks b0ss (luke ur my favorite)

I like their keyboard that features cherry MX switches and it has a low-profile design which is my favourite!!!!!!!!!

My favorite product is the mouse pad what they did with it is very nice they look very slick and would go nice with most cases.

I love the keyboard because it's simple, black, and somehow bold. I trust Linus that it's an excellent product and it would definitely become my daily keyboard if I won!

That keyboard is a thing of beauty. If only I could win one. :D

I love the Feenix mouse, because I have an original Microsoft mouse and frankly I need a new one..

The wood finish for the headset is beautiful, but it seems a little bulky to me. I love the look of the keyboard though.

I think the key board looks awesome. It would be cool to win this giveaway. Thanks 

The Dimora mousepad looks amazing and I like the keycaps on the MX Browns and the keycaps. The headphones look beautiful and the mouse looks comfortable. If I'd have to chose any of them it would be the Autore keyboard, always wanted to try full size mech keyboards but they're wayyy out of my price range.