Feenix Collection Giveaway

Mouse is my favorite! Ive been gaming with my 15 year old dell mouse. Thanks!

Their mouse cause it has 1 ms response time for hardcore CS:GO gaming experience!

I like the damora mousepad. It looks very high quality. The same can be said about the rest of the things too though. :)

It has to be the Aria headphones for me. They look beautiful and comfy. They're definitely something I'll be looking into buying if I'm unlucky and don't win the giveaway.

Thanks to LMG and Feenix for the giveaway! 

I like the damora mousepad. It looks very high quality. The same can be said about the rest of the things too though. :)

I really like the keyboard especially... 

But all their stuff looks great, gaming peripherals that are more subdued than normal. I Approve! 

all Feenix products look very nice and solid build.

the Autore keyboard will totally enjoys my fingers "squishing" its mechanical keys :P

I'm a keyboard nerd but I've never sampled MX Browns.  Of course a new mouse and/or mouse pad never hurts either.  Good luck all and thanks for the opportunity Linus Media Group.

post-278481-0-03372800-1446766285_thumb.

Going to a competition that day, the set of peripherals will be considered a grand prize if I win it. 

No matter how experienced you are to the gaming community it is easy to respect the simple beauty of the Aria headset. I am quite new to stuff like this and it would be great to get this headset and the other peripherals.

The headphones look great, and the keyboard looks like it would pair nicely with a Fractal Design case. Simple and elegant.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I prefer the keyboard because it is a nice high quality keyboard. Atleast comepared to mine

Dear GOD the Feenix has risen from the flames!!!!! 

That is some awesome looking gear guys! Like a new age Captain Planet with bells on!!!!! 

Honestly though... 

wow!!!! 

(exclamation mark [x] infinity)

:D

The Autore Keyboard is super sleek! Perfect for both professional and recreational use without being too flashy like most keyboards nowadays.

I don't know if I'm as much of a fan of the other peripherals as much as I am a fan of that keyboard. Beautiful sleek design, minimalist as fuck, and modern. Plus cherry Browns and a numpad. That keyboard would look great on my desk; it could definitely replace the wireless flame sticker dell one I have.

I love the autore keyboard because it has cherry mx brown, my favorite. Plus it is very sleek and good looking. Good luck everyone!

if that headphone sounds half as good as it looks, i want one, NOW

I have never tried you products but i am willing to see how good they are. I will probably love them because all of my gear is extremely out of date. Thanks and congrats to the winners!

The headset is definitely what stands out, very different approach from what any other company out there has. Just feels so premium and with a very discrete look, getting pretty tired of flashing lights and UFO earcups.

My Favorite would be the keyboard and mouse as I am building a new Skylake Rig and am lacking in the beautifully crafted, aforementioned peripherals, which would make me complete.

You had me at Pinewood.

Rob

that mouse looks sexy and my escape key on my old dell keyboard broke last week :D