Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the Headphones most as i am a music lover and they seem to have very very good specs and the most awesome thing for me is the individual input to each driver
and i just love the sleek and plain looks of the products.i just love the beauty of the neat plain stuff.

I would like to get one of the sets :) ! This is a very nice set ! :D especially i like the headset because of the good design, and the mouse looks very comfy too. :)

Those headphones with the Japanese pinewood look dope.

I like the Keyboard. It is a quiet clean looking mechanical Keyboard with the Cerry MX brown switches wich are my favorit!

My favorite is the keyboard, because I write so much and am so sick of rubber domes, anything mechanical makes me outright smile. 

I like the look of the Autore Keyboard, But I love the way the Aria Headset looks and when I tryed one on I love the way thay feel and that it dose not push too hard on your head allso  the sound is one of the best I have heard for the price, So I realy want to win this thay are all so good and will be a very big improvement over what i am useing now.

Whilst waiting for Scrapyard wars ep 4, I stumbled upon this. The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks pretty neat :3

I freaking love the mouses (mice?). they're so smooth it's great. :3

I've actually never tried a mechanical keyboard before, so I'm quite curious about the keyboard. The mousepad is my favourite though. As a lot of the other posters pointed out: The black border looks amazing.

Pls

Headset, Keyboard, and mouse all look great.

Also Right now my mousepad is kinda small so I was looking to buy another.

My favorite peripheral of these items would be the headset. I have passion for good sound. I cannot enjoy listening to music or sound with poor quality audio equipment. 

I want to win so freaking badly :D btw keep up the great work on your channel

Out of the products they make the Feenix Autore is my favourite because I love the look of sleek/ minimalist keyboards and cherry mx brown is the best type of mechanical keys. Having those together makes a awesome product!

The feenix Nascita Is my favorite product is my favorite because of the nice slick black design. 

My favourite product by Feenix by far has got to be their Aria headset, the build quality looks absolutely stunning.

I would love to get the keyboard because I usually use flat keys and I would love to try a mechanical keyboard.

My favourite one is the Feenix Aria Headset because of the nice look that the wood gives it.

Myanimelist | F@H stats |

Spoiler

| CPU: I7-4790k OC'D to 4.5Ghz | GPU: GTX 970 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2 x 8 GBS (stock 2133Mhz) OC'd | Case : NZXT Phantom 410 | Displays: Asus VG248QE 24" & VE228TR 21.5" | PSU: Corsair CP-9020077-UK 650W | CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H55 | Storage: ? Kingston 240 GB SSD + WD Blue 1TB  | Keyboard: Logitech 213 Prodigy | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Headphones: Sennheiser hd380 pro | Mic: MXL 550 | OS: Windows 10 Pro |