Feenix Collection Giveaway

Because the simple yet sexy look is incredible. Feenix stuff is awesome. Thanks! 

Hi Linus and Crew.

Long time fan only just subscribed and signed up to the forum..

Rockin on Scrapyard wars 3 Keep up the awesome work.

Feenix gear looks awesome and beats the cardboard cut out keyboard im currently rocking and the 2 tin cans with string as headphones.

Please consider me for a win as i dont think i could ever afford the Quality that Feenix produce..

Again keep up the awesome work.

Well, this could very well be the most common answer, but those headphones are honestly one of the most aesthetically pleasing headphones that I have seen.  The way the cups and the black leather go together is just very visually appealing. Thanks to Feenix and LMG for the giveaway ;)

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Those are some nice lookin' products.

My favorite Feenix product would have to be the Aria, I love the look of it and it really sets it apart from most other peripherals.

The headphones and the keyboard look bada$$.

My personal favorite is the Aria headset, it looks absolutely beautiful and I think the Japanese pinewood acoustic chamber would sound amazing.

Im digging the headset, looks more like something for an audiophile. #canihasplskthx

I'm building my own rig in the near future and to have these high quality peripherals would be GREAT.

The keyboard is my favorite because of the MX browns. They're what I use now and they're perfect!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Aria is my favorite one because of the wonderful combination of Wood and Metal. Also i always wanted to own a headphone whith studio-quality output... always asked myself what it sounds like to use a good headphone ^^

Love the content you post LMG!

Of all the gear you`re giving away, i love the look of the headphones, they seem to be of great quality, would love to win the set !

Greetings from Romania

keyboard for sure, one can always use a mechanical keyboard - the all black color is gangsta too.

Love the keyboard. The industrial design is amazing and the blacked out keys are sexy as

I personally likes the headset the most.

I like it because it got a really cool look and would be perfect to all kinds of uses, whereas the other items has a more "gaming" feel.

But nice products Feenix, thanks for the great giveaway.

First of all thanks for this giveaway. This collection is beatiful, has a simple and clean design.

My favourite product is Autore and the reason is simple: is a gaming keyboard, not a "Christmas tree" like the others; it has what a keyboard need, not tons of led and macro button.

Although Feenix has a minimalist style does not seem to deny any comfort, functionality or durability to its products.

Thanks again for providing this giveaway. I'm sorry but i don't have a twitter account so i cannot follow Feenix.

With these i could finally retire my old g15 keyboard and 5 dollar headset.