Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the headset the most! The wooden finish looks amazing and makes the product unique. I like the contrast of the shiny metal band and the darker wood

The headset will come in handy to watch movies on my projector at night without inflicting my neighbors wrath and only glorious Japanese Pine wood will suffice! 

Hey

I really like the headset, it looks very clean unlike most other gaming headsets, which look like robots and weigh kilo's.

But I'm actually participating because I bought a new gaming laptop and the only thing I don't have is a good mouse.

So that would come in handy.

I Hope to win, but good luck to everyone!

DAMN thos headphones are so beautiful *___*

I'd love to get these :D

<3

The aria headset looks awesome, the 50mm drivers hopefully give it a much fuller sounds than most other headphones and by having an external microphone it doesn't have any unnecessary wiring inside to hamper the sound quality.

Awesome stuff guys. keep up the good work.

These products look amazing and premium, having even one (hopefully the mouse) will be great because my current one craps out at times.  I also hope to try out Cherry MX Browns along with such premium headphones. I may win or not but anyways, I tried.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Would love to win this, thanks a lot! I like the headset the best because who doesn't love a bit of Japanese pine wood  ;)

i like the keyboard beceuse i tried the cherry mx brown switches and i LOVE IT , but i can't offered one

I love the way the headset looks the wood look is sweet they are a work of art! be pretty cool to win these.

My favorite Feenix product is the Autore keyboard simple cause it's stealthy looks and design. It is also a spectacular replacement and upgrade form my $20 Rapoo keyboard. Also winning a mousepad is great to replace my current non-existent mousepad.

i like the headset the most because it just looks awesome!!! I want all of it!

The Feenix headset and mouse would be my favorites, my buddy has them and they fit my hand and head almost perfectly.

I could use these pretty badly lol my mouse and keyboard had been revived several times already, I don't know if they will survive another REZ .

Please let ne win im running on the coolermaster deverstater bundle and a broken headset :(

I would love to win :)

My favourite thing among the group of give-away objects would have to be the Mouse pad, Its looks simple and smooth!

I'd like to enter but I can't tell you which product is the best since I've never tried any of them before

But i would like the mechanical keyboard as my old one is kinda worn out

I'm in love with the Aria headset, I love audio and most headsets are of garbage quality but this one looks really nice truly a piece of art.

Hmm... Can't decide... Headphones probably? Can't do without a good set of cans for anything on a computer besides typing. And probably the one thing where the performance difference compared to everything else would be the most noticeable. Doesn't hurt that they look the nicest, although the full black keyboard definitely has plenty going for it.

Those headphones look great with the wood on them, also the mouse pad isn't the usual looking one which makes me more interested.  

Their products look very good, good luck to the winners.

The Feenix Aria Headset with wood construction! Like it very much.