Feenix Collection Giveaway

My fav is the keyboard, mechanical keyboard for a better future :)

I would love the Aria Headset, I have heard great reviews about them, I currently use the Hyperx Cloud headset and love the sound quality so the Aria would be perfect, but all of the items would be a nice upgrade.

I really like the headphones because they are made out of wood and that they cover over your ear which is my favorite thing about them. I can hardly find any headphones that cover your whole ear and have good acoustics. I would gladly like to win just so I can have a pair of those sick headphones...

i really like the desing of the Nascita, this mouse looks so sleek and premium. that mouse it very stealthy witch is a rarity among gaming mouses.

very clean products. definetly premiun.

I think that the headset is the nicest out of there selection.

I've actually never heard of Feenix before. Quite expensive though.

To me it's actually the mouspead, why? It looks pretty badass  and it just screams "this is the best mousepad ever" because of its simplicity giving that "premium" feel.

The mechanical keyboard is awesome because its simple and elegant.

This would be a great upgrade from my current no name keyboard!! 

post-276654-0-77462400-1446684151.jpg

The Fenix Aria Headset. The japanese wood looks absolutely beautiful. それは好きです。

The headset looks amazing! I would definitely not say no to that keyboard either.. All of the peripherals look so slick.

Will want the keyboard. As an avid keyboard enthusiast I'd like to see what makes Feenix a premium option for keyboards :)

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite is the keyboard cuz CHERRY MX

I'm super hyped and thanks again for the giveaway!

My favorite product is the headset. It looks absolutely amazing. Absolutely stunning astetics, and amazing features. I love high quality sound and this headset looks so high quality and I would love to have a set :)

Jeezum Crow I have no idea which is my favorite... The headphones look so sleek with the wood finish, the mouse pad has a frame around it for crying out loud, and the simplicity of the keyboard was just awesome!

I'm gonna have to go with the mouse pad, it looks so premium and fancy.. who could resist it?

I really do not have a favorite, I like them all. I do though like the Keyboard. For one, as stated, it is high quality. I have also never used a mechanical keyboard, so this is why I am extremely interested in the keyboard and why I picked it as a "favorite". I will say though, all the products look extremely good

I use these accessories as part of my work/for fun and would love to own the best pair of mouse and keyboard there is.

I have always wanted a mouse with side buttons when I'm playing games, it makes it so much easier not having to press a key on the other side of your keyboard to perform that extremely necessary action that you always miss there fore the Feenix Nascita Mouse is by far my favourite

Man I would love to win this. Linus I love your videos and content. It's fun to watch and listen to Good luck to all!!!

Count me in.  The Autore looks very nice, along with the other products in this givaway.

The headset looks fantastic. I would love that!

Feenis going full hipster with that Japanese pine wood, but I love it.

I want to have that awesome keyboard, because my sucks and why ? Because I want to try Feenix products, because here, in Slovakia, we are unable to purchase product like this :(