Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think the mouse is great!  Looks like it would fit in your palm nicely and the specs are solid!  Thanks for the cool giveaway!

The autore is definitely my favorite, the all black looks amazing.

I like all of them.

I like watermelon.

I would really like to win this because I'm going to be building a gaming pc in the summer and I still need a keyboard and mouse.

My favorite product from Feenix is the Autore keyboard. I love because of it's stealthy look and Cherry MX Brown switches. I also find the removable usb to be extremely convenient for if I want a shorter cable. BTW, this is an awesome competition!

I really like the look of all of them.  They are very clean, not super flashy and in your face, great for a professional office setup.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks nice / elegant plus it has brown switches which are my favorite.

Oh man it would be awesome to win! I've personally gotten to use the headset and it is extremely comfortable!

CPU: i7-7700K | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Super | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Motherboard: MSI M5 Gaming | SSDs: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Kingston SSDNow + 500GB SK hynix SL308 500GB  | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 

Pine sounds like a nice-sounding word. Maybe the headphones would sound as nice as pine?

im drooling over these products.

would be amazing to win my first giveaway ever in my life

I really like the headphones, it looks really comfortable.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Hi, I am part of the forums now, yay. The headphones look awesome but I am no audiophile, nor am I an audio file... But a nice mouse and mouse pad would be very helpful I lack in the mouse mousepad niceness. HAI! Thank you if I am chosen, and if I am not I may shed a tear, but thats ok because I will have LTT to cheer me up by flaunting tech I will never touch. :) Please and thank you and have a nice day!

That keyboard looks amazing! Plus I really like Cherry MX Brown switches

I like the keyboard because it's friggin mechanical and looks just majestic with its matte black finish..also the mousepad looks amazing, and the headphones because they are sooo soft and my old ones hurt my head so much! :P

all their products look good but i think i like the headphones a little bit more

Hi LMG I watch all of your video on youtube even on channel super fun you guys are awesome.. I wish I have a job like yours. Btw I'm from Philippines and Feenix products is not that popular in this country not like corsair and cooler master that is known here.. It would be great if I will be the winner so I can review it and some tech geek here in Philippines will be know that product. It would be a nice idea too that your next project is overseas too that would be cool..

I would like to have the headphones because of that sexy wood finish they have. 

My favorite product would have to be the Aria headset they just looked so damn sexy!

Hi LMG I watch all of your video on youtube even on channel super fun you guys are awesome.. I wish I have a job like yours. Btw I'm from Philippines and Feenix products is not that popular in this country not like corsair and cooler master that is known here.. It would be great if I will be the winner so I can review it and some tech geek here in Philippines will be know that product. It would be a nice idea too that your next project is overseas too that would be cool..

I love the low-friction surface of the Dimora! Should make my movements easier and reduce fatigue on my hands when playing CSGO. AWP flick shots for days