Feenix Collection Giveaway

Give me all of the prizes. I don't know which is my favourite, I've never had one, but I will gladly take them all and figure it out.

The keyboard is my favorite, the black lettering is awesome

All of their products shown look pretty slick. I'm most interested in the headset though, partially because the band on my sennheiser is broken currently, but also because those are closed cans and I haven't tried that type before. That mousepad looks like it's raised slightly, is that true? If so, wouldn't that be slightly uncomfortable? It looks like the material on the outside is slightly hard, so maybe it could be. Maybe I'll find out ha.

My favorite is the Aria headset! That wood makes it look amazing!

Twitter: @rvaske93

I think the mouse pad look pretty sweet just have so much more room to move around compared to a normal mouse pad really annoying to hook you mouse on the edge of a small pad when gaming, also the boarder on the mouse pad makes it look like it will not move or slide around and adds a nice finish. I will also say the head set looks really nice as Linus said in the video the wood finish is a nice touch, but also looks kinda bulky to me still would love to know how they sound compared to my Pioneer HDJ 2000s head phones or my Sigma from creative.

Just my view and hope I win!! But if i do not then congrats to who ever does and enjoy the products. Thank you to Linus for hosting this and Feenix for doing the give away.

Love the gear from Feenix! I have been struggling with stealseries customer support and product reliability! I hope this gear will change my gaming experience, I want this bad! Thank you for the give away! 

My favourite accessory is the Dimora, it tells a story whenever you use it. The little bird in the top right corner beckons your mouse closer to it's sharp talons so that it can eat it, then regurgitate to it's starving young baby birds. But alas, your mouse is too wise and will never venture near the preying bird, whose babies will die of starvation. All because of your wily mouse and it's will to survive. 
I'd be satisfied if I just won the mousepad honestly. :P

I love The Nascitta keyboard because its just simply looks amazing and iam tempted to touch it and the headphone's are just wow that mouse and mousepad are also staggering looking and i must have them.... please.

I just need a new mouse after my previous mouse met its end in an unfortunate incident. As a wood worker, the headphones also looks sexy as hell.

Keyboard looks amazing. Love mechanical keyboards--never used this brand before, seems promising.

WOOOO ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!

Personally that mouse pad and those headphones look awesome. Id really love to hear those headphones....wood? Really?

Oh hey! I just signed in for this giveaway. Reason is that my Madcatz STRIKE7 is pretty much dead and I've been trying to save up for a new mechanical keyboard. This seems perfect :) 

Keep up the good work, Linus and crew :)

My favorite product out of the four is the Autore keyboard since I really like how clean and stealthy it looks. I've also never touched a mechanical keyboard in my life and really wonder how it would feel to type on. 

my favourite is the keyboard because it uses brown switches and i have used them before only at a shop cause i aint a money tree l. i would love to win this to upgrade my gaming set-up and increase my csgo accuracy 

Those Headphones look pretty sweet, wood looks great on them

pretty cool give-away :) nice one Feenix

I like the Headset because it's a very big step up from the headset I have right now. I also like the Mouse Pad because it is easy to clean.

my favourite is the keyboard because it uses brown switches and i have used them before only at a shop cause i aint a money tree l. i would love to win this to upgrade my gaming set-up and increase my csgo accuracy 

I think the keyboard is my favorite because I don't have a mechanical keyboard... ;)