Feenix Collection Giveaway

These Feenix products look great. I like the headphones because that wood look nice. If I were to win I would love the headphone and the keyboard because mechanical keyboards are the best!!! Hope I win!!!

I must agree with Linus, don't know if Japanese Pine Wood actually makes a difference in sound, but never hurts to try!

The mechanical keyboard looks nice. I've never owned one and hope to win.

My favourite product in the feenix line-up is definitely the keyboard! Its very basic and simple and yet elegant with the key cap style!

I like the fee nix headset the best, because the wood finish makes it look amazing!

I really dig the headset. Looks absolutely dope! But I rarely use headset anymore these days, so I'm going with the mouse.

I would love to have those awesome Aria, Nascita, Autore, and Dimora. Simple yet premium looks.

I like the Nascita Mouse best because of its simplicity and cool looking ergonomics. I feel like this would be good for FPS games which is my favorite category of gaming.

My favourite would definitely be the headset.  The wood acoustic chamber is a great touch.  I'm also liking how their lineup doesn't have an over the top "gamer" aesthetic.

I love the headset and keyboard!!

I really would love to be one of the lucky winners and have the hole "SETUP"

Keyboard looks cool! ....mostly because I need a new keyboard. NONE THE LESS, pretty cool.

I think the mouse mat looks the best because there isebt realy anything like it its so difrent than everything. Like it aibt no steel series QCK.

I think the mouse mat looks the best because there isebt realy anything like it its so difrent than everything. Like it aibt no steel series QCK.

Being a woodworker myself, i gotta hand it to Feenix when it comes to the wood finish on the headset. Not only that, their products have an elegant look that is just simply more beautiful than any other peripherals I've seen. Only ever had good experiences with their products! Looking forward to (Hopefully) a new generation of Feenix peripherals to be added to the family.  :rolleyes:

Holy crap that doesn't look like a gaming grade headset because it just looks very premium compared to what is currently available on the market. 

I've always liked the simplistic design that Feenix does. I think the headset looks extremely cool personally. 

I would love to win this, that wireless mechanical keyboard looks sweet, while not screaming at you with designs like razer. Really hope I win!