Feenix Collection Giveaway

Absolutely must be the headphones.  WIth all of the new data coming out regarding how earbuds can be harmful to your hearing, having a pair of big, comfortable, and good looking headphones is a must.

headset is my favorite for sure because of the pinewood

There are a few reasons why I would like these, as from this company specifically. First of all, I have finally gotten a gaming computer, so I do need accessories (it is a good one, so I wouldn't want to get cheap accessories). These look so good, and beautifully crafted. In addition, they seem to be made at a very high quality.

As far as my favorite, that is a very difficult decision. If I was forced to pick, I would say the sadder because it seems like the most comply headset I've ever seen, made with high quality, and, from what I've heard, phenomenal!

My keyboard is dead, my mouse is bad, and i really would like to get, that really nice headset. BOOM! RYME!

I think that the Dimora Mousepad is the best because of its minimalist design

I really like the finish of Feenix products, but I've never seen one in person, so I would like to win one so I can make my own opinion.

My favourite product I think it's the headset, I really love how it looks.

The Keyboard looks really nice, been looking for a new one that is a little more sleek and less "gamery" than my 2013 blackwidow

After reviewing the information from Feenix' website, the only thing that I could come to a conclusion was that they all look amazing. The mouse looks like it is built to take some serious abuse from some hard core gamers who "click" pretty hard and the ability to macro 4 different options for games into the buttons is always helpful. The keyboard looks nice with that finish that they used and the mechanical option looks like it will stand up to use for a long period of time. And that Matte black finish would go very well with the Razer inspired NZXT 440 Mid ATX case. And those headphones with Japanese Pine Wood gives those headphones a stunning look. Having them hanging on something like a headphone stand on your desk would make any desk look like it is worth more then it is. :D And I am sure that the way that it is built, it has some amazing sound quality to it as well. And I just love the way that they engraved their logo into each side. It makes it stand out so much more. Over all, this company really put a lot of thought into their product designs

I like the keyboard the most because Cherry MX Browns are my favorite switches that I've used, aswell as it being better than my current dell board from 2004.

Id rather have that keyboard than my 4 year old apple wired keyboard missing all number keys, the metal plate and the space bar.

-/u/Aspoels

I haven't used any Feenix products before, but from the look of the products, I do highly enjoy the mouse. The headphones would be my second pick. 

They all look great. But gotta love that pinewood on the headphones. I think the wooden acoustic chamber is a good idea since wood is way better than plastic and metal for sound IMO.

The Aria headset is a work of art! I love the design and the quality looks amazing. I mean who doesn't love a bit of wood?

SWEETNESS~! Man those are some awesome Headphones, definitely my favourite due to that awesome wood finish and the studio grade audio is so nice. (actually considered these before but the price was out of my range, so this is a dream come true)

This is an epic giveaway.

(Super duper hope that I can win for once :P )

CANDY MADE OF PEOPLE MADE OF CANDY~!

CANDY MADE OF PEOPLE MADE OF CANDY~!!!!

I could really use those peripherals, Feenix has always been my top choice for peripherals because of their outstanding quality!

My favorite is the Fenix head set, being a music major I not only look for performance in headsets but also the design in look. They are well made (not necessarily top studio quality) but they look comfortable and awesome

Feenix is just an amazing company! hopefully I can replace my old earpods!

I would like this set of peripherals because of the simple design.

And I need peripherals for my new pc.

I dig those headphones. The idea of using wood in the design of an otherwise modern pair of headphones is just too cool for me not to love.

Honestly my favourite is the mouse pad.

Looks super amzing and clean. No bells and whistles.

However, everything looks amazing!! I want them all.

Cheers, Mac