JayzTwoCents on scrapyard wars

bobfreeman

would you guys want to see that happen? i know i would

I don't know.  He can be pretty polarizing even on his own channel, and I have not enjoyed this SYW with Austin a single bit yet...

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I would like to see Tom Cruise on scrapyard wars. Nobody tells him what hes doing or why hes there, he has no prior knowledge of PC building, its just him reacting to Scrapyard wars in real time.

would you guys want to see that happen? i know i would

Ehh, maybe.

JayZ isn't exactly entertaining he gives good information but the reason Scrapyard wars is successful is because its interesting and funny :) you know with Linus and all that

on the other hand I would love to see Denis on Scrapyard wars

NNPRBwm.png

Scrapyard Wars - Employee Edition. (No Linus/Luke, but others are free4all)

+1 for Wendell VS ........NickyV :P

+1 for Dennis VS Taran

+1 for Paul VS Kyle /without LTT, just Edzelman for obvious reasons.

Better again for those that don't know the local area, makes the show more interesting & a challenge :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It should be Dennis vs Nicky V, cos both will end up disasters and that's what we signed up for!

I would actually like to see Kyle and Paul, they seem nice fellows and match the LMG team attitude and fun much better than any other YouTuber listed here.

No! He would be the worst! I have no idea how he is a channel his cheeks move every time he speaks it's the most annoying thing i just want to super glue his cheeks so they would stop fucking moving!!! -_-

I would like to see Tom Cruise on scrapyard wars. Nobody tells him what hes doing or why hes there, he has no prior knowledge of PC building, its just him reacting to Scrapyard wars in real time.

cc2.jpg

Details separate people.

i would like to see wendell From Tek syndicate vs linus

That'd be a bit of an unfair match up:

1) Wendell usually knows where to dumpster dive for really high end server stuff that would crush it.

2) Wendell can actually repair hardware: he's described repairing things like resoldering or replacing mosfets and such so he could potentially just buy a dead titan x, solder it and laugh all the way to the victory lane.

And honestly, for all his faults, bias and generalizations Jay actually knows his stuff so it should actually be Linus and Luke together vs Jay.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I would actually like to see Kyle and Paul, they seem nice fellows and match the LMG team attitude and fun much better than any other YouTuber listed here.

^^ This pretty much: Linus and Luke vs Kyle and Paul. Or Team former NCIX vs Team former Newegg. It's just meant to be. Make it happen, DO IT!

-------

Current Rig

-------

But he's a Scientologist...

But he's a Scientologist...

And therefore Tom Cruise would science the shit out of the challenge and win!

And therefore Tom Cruise would science the shit out of the challenge and win!

That's not what Scientology is...

That's not what Scientology is...

Sshhhhh, you're making sense.

No, Jay just annoys me in general. Even this SYW with Austin has been annoying for me.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Nope, don't like Jay. I like Austin a lot, but I feel Jay just ruined SYW for me.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

It should be Dennis vs Taran vs Mystery Viewer.

Because a mystery viewer can just be given a stack of money :? 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit