eJaculator - Where VR meets physical needs

Well no. No need to define a relationship like that. When i was single i had a really good friend. and when either of us was horny, we would have sex, or help get eachother off. that was it. Shes a really good friend.

Then youre not friends enough ;) Its the best thing when its something she wants/needs and you can help her

maybe but id argue that your a little more than friends at the vibrator stage

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Is it just me, or does it being 4 inches wide make it seem like it would be a bit awkward to hold?

Umm why would it be? 

As for my gender, ask TrikStari or @ShadowCaptain should also know

As far as I know, you are Schrodingers gender, you are assumed to be both male and female, but also neither.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

then technically it would be friends with benefits

no. because we never called ourselves that. We are just good friends. no difference between then and now, except we dont have sex because i kinda wanna be loyal. Its analagous to "I have coffee with her every day, but currently we arent having coffee because im out of town".

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

maybe but id argue that your a little more than friends at the vibrator stage

I wouldnt say we are anything more than friends. after being her best friend for 11 years and helping her get into, and out of quite a few relationships, and being in a few myself id say no.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

no. because we never called ourselves that. We are just good friends. no difference between then and now, except we dont have sex because i kinda wanna be loyal. Its analagous to "I have coffee with her every day, but currently we arent having coffee because im out of town".

you dont have to call yourselves that to be that

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

you dont have to call yourselves that to be that

Umm yes you do. You dont get to decide me and x are in a relationship. same with FWB. noone gets to decide, but those involved. Same as you dont get to decide whether X and Y should be together. Its the decision of those involved, and noone else

Umm yes you do. You dont get to decide me and x are in a relationship. same with FWB. noone gets to decide, but those involved. Same as you dont get to decide whether X and Y should be together. Its the decision of those involved, and noone else

i never said you were in a relationship other then friends because friends with benefits are still just friends just with a few benefits like with you and your friend

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I don't know what I honestly expected when I read "eJaculator" in the title...

To the haters.

I+m+not+even+mad+that+this+isn+t+working

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

i never said you were in a relationship other then friends because friends with benefits are still just friends just with a few benefits like with you and your friend

Yes, but no. I also said you dont get to decide if we are friends with benefits. You could say that, but only if it didnt carry a conotation with it that it does. Its the same as it was with "tired and emotional" in british newspapers. it was used to imply drunk, but since calling someone drunk is libel, and that was not, everyone used it. Now that is libel as well. 

back to the point. Friends with benefits would be alright, if it didnt automatically mean fuck buddies. We arent that. we never were and never will be. We are great friends, who happen to have sex every now and then because it feels good. We do it for the same reason we go to the movies, because it makes us feel good.

then technically it would be friends with benefits

I have to disagree. I'd say it's friendship done right. Well played Luka, you're an inspiration! :)

I wouldnt say we are anything more than friends. after being her best friend for 11 years and helping her get into, and out of quite a few relationships, and being in a few myself id say no.

oh luka  you say that you "kinda wanna be loyal" not exactly the bold statement of commitment not to mention that it seams that if you were not in a relationship now you would still be having sex with this girl.  so  you have been friends for 11 years have had sex and are still comfortable enough to see each other on a regular basis, voluntarily dude marry her! people would kill for a relationship like that its what long term relationships are built on.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

oh luka  you say that you "kinda wanna be loyal" not exactly the bold statement of commitment not to mention that it seams that if you were not in a relationship now you would still be having sex with this girl.  so  you have been friends for 11 years have had sex and are still comfortable enough to see each other on a regular basis, voluntarily dude marry her! people would kill for a relationship like that its what long term relationships are built on.

Oh that was a side note. no im loyal. completly.

Oh no dude. i know her way too good to ever go into a stupid endeavor such as marrying her :'D 

You can use "Pedo" in Swedish for a perverse person.

Maybe I have been living under a rock but I have never heard it used like that. Are you sure you're not getting it confused with "pervo"? That's short for pervert.

What I don't get is, how is it hands free? Surely you need to hold it for the trusting to actually do something, right? Unless you configure some elaborate stand which holds it in place.

One issue will probably be content. It has to be specially designed for this, and right now not even 500 people have signed up for it.

I love the guy at 2:00.

"I can't believe something like this exists" *shakes head*

It's like the eJaculator blew his junk AND his mind.

Maybe I have been living under a rock but I have never heard it used like that. Are you sure you're not getting it confused with "pervo"? That's short for pervert.

What I don't get is, how is it hands free? Surely you need to hold it for the trusting to actually do something, right? Unless you configure some elaborate stand which holds it in place.

One issue will probably be content. It has to be specially designed for this, and right now not even 500 people have signed up for it.

I love the guy at 2:00.

"I can't believe something like this exists" *shakes head*

It's like the eJaculator blew his junk AND his mind.

Well I might be mistaking (as you mentioned "pervo"). But I'm quite sure that when I was a little younger, me and my buddies used "peddo" as "perverse". But we probably didn't know the real intention of the "pedo" word back then. Well I might be wrong.

It latches on to your penis kind of and squeezes or something. If you read the update stuff, there would be stands for it too. Both leg and desktop xD

I.. Think i'll hold off until there is a v2.. 

Imagine a malfunction..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yes, but no. I also said you dont get to decide if we are friends with benefits. You could say that, but only if it didnt carry a conotation with it that it does. Its the same as it was with "tired and emotional" in british newspapers. it was used to imply drunk, but since calling someone drunk is libel, and that was not, everyone used it. Now that is libel as well. 

back to the point. Friends with benefits would be alright, if it didnt automatically mean fuck buddies. We arent that. we never were and never will be. We are great friends, who happen to have sex every now and then because it feels good. We do it for the same reason we go to the movies, because it makes us feel good.

ok then

Spoiler

I.. Think i'll hold off until there is a v2.. 

Imagine a malfunction..

That would certainly be an interesting situation to go to the ER with. Or you wait until you're no longer the size of a spaceship to pull it out.. ;)

True, but as far as I'm concerned they live in philadelphia as per their profile. Pretty sure its a reference to fresh prince, but it could just be a clever point to their location not just a joke. They could also be swedish living in the US, but who knows.

It's a reference to Fresh Prince. I don't live there. 

I used to be quite active here.

looks like something from aperture science or apple. they need to install this into a real doll.

Or add it to a human pillow.

Anyone else having questions about the library of movies available in the future? Are they going to make it for different fetishes, are they going to film from different views? Currently they should have 2 movies done, that's not a lot. Imagine using it once a day, or once a week might be normal for others. The 2 movies must get boring real quick. Also regarding the view, is it filmed from the "penis-persons" eyes? If so, is he looking at the genitalia area that's in action so you can see what you feel. They claim that they should have 1000+ movies ready by the end of 2016, well, got to go and work hard! Must be hard (or easy?) to sync everything. As reading from their info, there will be things such as choosing your ending, following models and stuff. Gay's seems to be able to get their share too.

xpiinh7pl9hbgtd692lu.jpg

This fully automated on is much better

NSFW (18+)

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Has nobody else noticed that guy's shirt in the video?

Japan had something similar to this, but it never saw widespread support.

Now make an eJaculator with haptic feedback, and a Project Diva H app, and we may have a winner here...

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.