Star Wars Club - A Guide to the Force - Rogue One Story Trailer + Updated Canon Timeline

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

Noticed something in the japanese trailer.

Look at the "quillons" on the crossguard sabre. The "blade" of the sabre is clearly visible

snip

You mean on the metal bit? Because that's glare from the full blade on the shiny guards

Minor Update : 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

CTOo6wuUsAEgfx1.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

His name was Daniel Fleetwood

He died this night. He was 32. Before dying, he at least got his wish granted and was able to watch star wars VII before its release. My condolences to his loved ones.

88QTj6w.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Happy Diwali. May the Force be with you, always.

post-21562-0-80087100-1447250846.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Weekly Update (13/11/2015) - Every Friday. - Give the post a recommendation if you found this useful and follow for weekly updates.

This Week's Releases :

gacOOzE.png  V0l5PYE.png

Minor Updates :

His name was Daniel Fleetwood

He died this night. He was 32. Before dying, he at least got his wish granted and was able to watch star wars VII before its release. My condolences to his loved ones.

88QTj6w.png

Star Wars IMAX exclusive Poster :

star-wars-imax.jpg

Bonus :

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Seems I wasright

vanity fair magazine revealed that info aswell. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Weekly Update (20/11/2015) - Every Friday. - Give the post a recommendation if you found this useful and follow for weekly updates.

TV Spot 6

Watch Harrison Ford Surprise ‘Star Wars’ Fans for a Great Cause

he new campaign offers donors the chance to win a ticket (with a plus three) to theStar Wars: The Force Awakens premiere in either Los Angeles or London, where they’ll get flown out, put up in a 4-star hotel, attend the premiere (ie. see the movie before anyone else), and attend the after-party where they get to meet the cast.

And how did they decide to announce this particular campaign? Well Harrison Fordopted to show up and surprise Star Wars fans himself, and the result is a must-watch video. Seriously, I haven’t seen Ford this happy in ages. It’s fantastic to see him giddily hopping on various Skype calls and taking delight in making Star Warsfans lose their minds.

So watch the video below, and go to omaze.com/starwars to donate. With a minimum $10 donation, you’ll be automatically entered to win this exciting contest for a worthwhile cause. Charities that are partaking include UNICEF, Feeding America, and Malala Fund.

This Week's Releases :

cDtldwu.png YdCQtug.png 0LAdTHt.png

Minor Updates :

MARK HAMILL DISCUSSES KEEPING STAR WARS SECRET WITH PC GAMER :

Pros from SW 7

Stormies-e1447940271653.jpg

Abrams-and-Kasdan.jpg

Flame-e1447940374304.jpg

sw-worldbuilder-group.jpg

Bonus :

tumblr_mz8dqvG7uT1r9redmo1_250.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Minor Update : 

GEORGE LUCAS DISCUSSES WHY HE STOPPED DIRECTING STAR WARS MOVIES

Vanity Fair has a brief but illuminating interview today with the creator, George Lucas.  It it Lucas opens up about why exactly he won’t be directing any more Star Wars movies.  It seems he just didn’t want to deal with the criticism and backlash anymore.

“You go to make a movie and all you do is get criticized,” is how George explains why he stepped away from the world-famous franchise he created. “And it’s not much fun. You can’t experiment.”

jjandgeorge-25281-25291.jpg

There’s more to it than just spaceships,” he says. But his biggest concern about the ever-expanding universe? That “the Force doesn’t get muddled into a bunch of gobbledygook.” But Lucas can have faith in Star Wars padawan J.J. Abrams. At the Summit, Abrams acknowledged that Star Wars is “a religion for some people.” A religion that, Lucas would probably tell him, you have to remember to have fun with. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Minor Update : 

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT CONSTABLE ZUVIO FROM THE FORCE AWAKENS

Constable-Zuvio-First-Look.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Anyone actually watching Rebels? I don't see anyone talking about it and it is so sad. :(

Minor Update : 

GEORGE LUCAS DISCUSSES WHY HE STOPPED DIRECTING STAR WARS MOVIES

Vanity Fair has a brief but illuminating interview today with the creator, George Lucas.  It it Lucas opens up about why exactly he won’t be directing any more Star Wars movies.  It seems he just didn’t want to deal with the criticism and backlash anymore.

There’s more to it than just spaceships,” he says. But his biggest concern about the ever-expanding universe? That “the Force doesn’t get muddled into a bunch of gobbledygook.” But Lucas can have faith in Star Wars padawan J.J. Abrams. At the Summit, Abrams acknowledged that Star Wars is “a religion for some people.” A religion that, Lucas would probably tell him, you have to remember to have fun with. 

He quit because of a whole bunch of try-hards had a problem with how he went about his story? He should have just ignored them. :mellow:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Anyone actually watching Rebels? I don't see anyone talking about it and it is so sad. :(

People actually do, 

there's even a recap show : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLayt6616lBckZWQgRqTXB2CYRdzNuhBJX

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

People actually do, 

there's even a recap show : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLayt6616lBckZWQgRqTXB2CYRdzNuhBJX

Cool! But I meant here, on the forums. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Cool! But I meant here, on the forums. :)

Apparently people on the forum like anime more than star wars.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Apparently people on the forum like anime more than star wars.

Insanity! I mean...why not both? :(

Insanity! I mean...why not both? :(

Anyway follow the thread as i'll be updating this every Friday

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

The first episode of the second season was strong, the rest have been really really bad honestly. The last 3 were huge dissapointments

The first episode of the second season was strong, the rest have been really really bad honestly. The last 3 were huge dissapointments

and that's your opinion. except for the last one which felt rushed, they all have been great. again just opinions.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

I can understand why you would feel that way, honestly, though I personally think they were lacking in comparison to the other episodes but the recent episode, Blood Sisters, was pretty good. Plus...Gene Torres. <33

and that's your opinion. except for the last one which felt rushed, they all have been great. again just opinions.

I can understand why you would feel that way, honestly, though I personally think they were lacking in comparison to the other episodes but the recent episode, Blood Sisters, was pretty good. Plus...Gene Torres. <33

Congratulations you two, you are the target audience then. Those were typical disney-fied backstory touchy feely episodes.

They don't add anything to the plot, they're just 20 minute disney love stories.

I'm not saying every episode has to be a major plot point, i'm just saying episodes are supposed to have a purpose, aren't they?

And i mispoke, the first three episodes in the 2nd season are good, the trailing three are honestly bad and disappointing. It's honestly like they're not even the same show any more. One set is made for kids, the other for adults

Congratulations you two, you are the target audience then. Those were typical disney-fied backstory touchy feely episodes.

They don't add anything to the plot, they're just 20 minute disney love stories.

I'm not saying every episode has to be a major plot point, i'm just saying episodes are supposed to have a purpose, aren't they?

And i mispoke, the first three episodes in the 2nd season are good, the trailing three are honestly bad and disappointing. It's honestly like they're not even the same show any more. One set is made for kids, the other for adults

Hey! The last three episodes weren't love stories, dude. :angry: lol

But they did haver a purpose; they gave us insight into important characters and gave us characters that will, undoubtedly, come back to help the resistance later on (instead of an power pull out of no where) or otherwise served aiding the resistance in that same episode. How is that not a purpose?

Disney has nothing to do with it, do you even know who dave feloni is ? you know what stories they have planned out for this season ?

do you know expanding from 13 to 22 episode ? 

before you generalize viewers from seeing Rebels just because its on Dinsey channel, you have to understand, this is the same Lucas Animation team that worked on clone wars, just because Disney bought them doesn't mean they fired everyone and hired new ppl.

not every episode has to be a major plot point, it never is in any show that has 22 eps to cover.  

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Disney has nothing to do with it, do you even know who dave feloni is ? you know what stories they have planned out for this season ?

do you know expanding from 13 to 22 episode ? 

before you generalize viewers from seeing Rebels just because its on Dinsey channel, you have to understand, this is the same Lucas Animation team that worked on clone wars, just because Disney bought them doesn't mean they fired everyone and hired new ppl.

not every episode has to be a major plot point, it never is in any show that has 22 eps to cover.  

Do you know who dave feloni is? Because i don't, i only know Dave Filoni.

The Animators have nothing to do with the story content, they're just animators. The fact that the animation style changed to be more childish and simple should go to show that things aren't the same.

Not to mention that filoni is only a producer, not a writer. He decides if what the Animators do is satisfactory, not the actual story or plot