DEAD [US-Newegg] Phanteks Enthoo Pro - $80

SteveGrabowski0

EDIT: Well back up to $100 + $4 shipping. It's still a great case at that price, but obviously not as great as when it was $24 less.

Free shipping too, and no rebates to deal with. This is the black windowed case, and is a great deal for the standard $100 price, but for $80 it's really a killer buy for such a well built case with so many possibilities for both air cooling and water cooling.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003

Free shipping too, and no rebates to deal with. This is the black windowed case, and is a great deal for the standard $100 price, but for $80 it's really a killer buy for such a well built case with so many possibilities for both air cooling and water cooling.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003

Why don't the British get any good deals like this. :-(

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

Meanwhile in Canada it costs $130+ for the little brother Enthoo Pro M when it's $80 in USD and therefore should be like $103 CAD.

Newegg thinks $20 shipping and taking over a week to deliver anything is acceptable when NCIX ships free and takes like 1-2 days.

It would be nice if availability existed here. I'm tired of never being able to buy anything I need for reasonable prices with reasonable delivery times... 

Amazon.ca never has anything available either and if they do it costs 5x more and takes 5x longer to get to you.

The last 3 things I've tried to buy I've had to deal with this bullshit.

Meanwhile in Canada it costs $130+ for the little brother Enthoo Pro M when it's $80 in USD and therefore should be like $103 CAD.

Newegg thinks $20 shipping and taking over a week to deliver anything is acceptable when NCIX ships free and takes like 1-2 days.

It would be nice if availability existed here. I'm tired of never being able to buy anything I need for reasonable prices with reasonable delivery times...

Amazon.ca never has anything available either and if they do it costs 5x more and takes 5x longer to get to you.

The last 3 things I've tried to buy I've had to deal with this bullshit.

Move to Murica, land of the obese B)

finally! was waiting all year for a deal on this case. thanks for sharing op.

Move to Murcia, land of the obese B)

It's stupid how much more shit I could buy and how much faster and cheaper I could have it delivered if I lived 5 hours south of where I am now, right over the border...

I don't understand why Amazon.ca has to be terrible, it has NEVER had the Enthoo Pro M in stock... Meanwhile amazon.co.uk and .com are great, free shipping and always in stock, and prices aren't insanely higher for no apparent reason.

It's not like I'm in Australia, we're attached to the US, an invisible line shouldn't complicate things so much.

This is a great case.

Minor issues for me are that the psu cover should be smaller or maybe sectional so you can use the cover and have bottom fans, the pwm doesn't seem to work well but I'm a noob.

Also the window scratches very very easily and my USB ports were a little crooked.

Otherwise this case is pretty badass and worth the $100 I paid. $80 is a great price and I'd buy this again if I couldn't afford the primo.

Would recommend to anyone.

This is a great case.

Minor issues for me are that the psu cover should be smaller or maybe sectional so you can use the cover and have bottom fans, the pwm doesn't seem to work well but I'm a noob.

Also the window scratches very very easily and my USB ports were a little crooked.

Otherwise this case is pretty badass and worth the $100 I paid. $80 is a great price and I'd buy this again if I couldn't afford the primo.

Would recommend to anyone.

I think the PWM should work if you don't plug in the SATA power to the fan controller. I have no idea why the instruction guide says to plug it in when also plugging into a 4-pin fan header, but even plugging it into a 4-pin chassis fan header on my board it works correctly with the SATA power disconnected. E.g., I can set it to silent speeds, I can set it full blast, or I can base it on the board's temperature.

EDIT: Crap nevermind, I had actually never set it run silent, I just had it at normal. Running it at silent for some reason my fans ramp up for a second or two every 5 minutes or so. I guess I'll have to buy a better fan controller to run my system silent in the winter.

FUCK I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR $100! HELP ME!

contacting newegg support now

Edit: Newegg gave me $20 back, thx bby.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

FUCK I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR $100! HELP ME!

contacting newegg support now

as long as it was within 14 days then they will credit you (maybe refund?) the difference.  its the Iron egg thing

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/13-2430/index.html

post-196315-0-45200400-1445312382.png

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

as long as it was within 14 days then they will credit you (maybe refund?) the difference.  its the Iron egg thing

attachicon.gifenthoo.png

Yea they just credited me with the $20 difference  :D

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Move to Murcia, land of the obese B)

Yeah, cause we have extra money to buy more food since we don't have to pay the amount Canadians do.  :P

Still love my Corsair 750D, offers a few things that the Enthoo Pro doesn't. 

this case is pretty amazing, especially for that price. i've bought one when i switched to intel and i'm still surprised at how much you get for the money. 

attachicon.gifenthoo.png

D'oh, I bought mine about 40 days ago. Oh well, it's worth every penny of the $100 I paid.  :lol:

You can still contact them and try to get the $20. I've had Newegg honor a price change (mostly) after 27 (iirc) days. Since it was 27 days (i.e. over $14) they would only give me $20 when the price delta was actually $30. But, seeing as I was outside of the window I can't blame them (hell, I'm amazed I got anything).  

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Still love my Corsair 750D, offers a few things that the Enthoo Pro doesn't. 

like?

i have my 750d with the ODD cage cut out and honestly saying for multi-dollars

difference i'd have say exactly opposite.

pro has more pronounced air intake system (no need for upgraded front panel)

and stronger chassis (especially the rear i/o). can unbolt chassis for upgrades or

optional removal without permanent damage, adjustable rear i/o fan, PSU cover.

750d does have sexy SSD mounting (albeit upside down) can hold a 280 radiator

in the front without modifications, easier access to roof filter (if needed),

both share similar size, flip front i/o, ODD mounting, HDD cages that can be

removed, easily scratchable windows, rushed powder coating, plastic cladding,

140mm fans, non-offset radiator roof mounting (boooo!), 360x45 max radiator

in the roof, swing-out side panels (lacks chassis strength), decent cable

management.

like?

i have my 750d with the ODD cage cut out and honestly saying for multi-dollars

difference i'd have say exactly opposite.

pro has more pronounced air intake system (no need for upgraded front panel)

and stronger chassis (especially the rear i/o). can unbolt chassis for upgrades or

optional removal without permanent damage, adjustable rear i/o fan, PSU cover.

750d does have sexy SSD mounting (albeit upside down) can hold a 280 radiator

in the front without modifications, easier access to roof filter (if needed),

both share similar size, flip front i/o, ODD mounting, HDD cages that can be

removed, easily scratchable windows, rushed powder coating, plastic cladding,

140mm fans, non-offset radiator roof mounting (boooo!), 360x45 max radiator

in the roof, swing-out side panels (lacks chassis strength), decent cable

management.

I never really liked the Enthoo Pro's design of the ODD drives, like the H440. I'm always in the need of more storage and the 750D can fit more HDDs in the future by adding in a extra ODD cage. Meanwhile your just stuck to the 6 3.5 drive slots on the Enthoo Pro that would block some space for extra long GPUs. 

Everybody has different opinions, i just prefer the 750D over the Enthoo Pro. 

not to pick, but the pro has 3x toolless 5.25" bays, the H440 has zero?

that's where we differ, i rarely use HDD (use NAS/USB 3.0 external drive(s))

so HDD/ODD use/cages are non-existent for my tastes.

not to pick, but the pro has 3x toolless 5.25" bays, the H440 has zero?

that's where we differ, i rarely use HDD (use NAS/USB 3.0 external drive(s))

so HDD/ODD use/cages are non-existent for my tastes.

Yeah, and i can use the 5.25 drive bays for HDD too from a converter. 

Think this is a better price than waiting for black friday? I'm getting parts on black friday but will it beat this?