What do you hate the most?

Gregrs

It bothers me when people my age (17) won't even give Honda a chance because many people around my age rice them out.

I'm planning on picking up a Prelude when I have the money, and I actually want to do it right. Nice exhaust, nice wheels, some power mods.. Hopefully boost it down the line.

I want to make it OEM+. basically how I think it would roll off the production line now if it was still in production and had a Type R model.

People in my area tend to rice out a lot of cars - one thing that bothers me is when people put a giant exhaust tip on the back with a stock body. It looks so dumb.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:   :P

On a serious note, I despise the abuse of power, intolerance toward other people based on superficial things, cruelty without reason, the suffering that some people must endure on a daily basis, and milk.

I love you too babe

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Kids who have no idea what they're talking about, and think that they're all tech-savvy.

*cough* Johnny5 *cough*

^ I also agree with this

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I love you too babe

Don't worry, I totally don't hate you forever now after that comment.  ^_^

(Or do I?)

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

People in my area tend to rice out a lot of cars - one thing that bothers me is when people put a giant exhaust tip on the back with a stock body. It looks so dumb.

People in my area usually either have lifted trucks, or rice out their cars. Everything else are just boring, stock cars. Kinda upsetting. Have to drive about 45 minutes to a town with a decent car scene. It's pretty nice there, tons of well done custom cars

Honda CRX, my neighbor is 18 and he's got one blacked out as well, looks cool af with a racing clutch too.

I want a CRX so badly, but with the Prelude getting much more rare now a days, I'll go with a Prelude first, then Hopefully a CRX, then ideally a S13 hatch from Nissan

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Don't worry, I totally don't hate you forever now after that comment.  ^_^

(Or do I?)

kek k

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Obama, Donald Trump, My case, the lack of working air conditioning in my car, disease, paranoia, anxiety, depression, 99% of "my generation", Michelle Obama's fucking stupid ass school lunch bullshit, college prices, the fact that companies filter people out based on if they have a college degree or not, instead of still considering those with certifications and no degree, when threads get locked without the op being asked to edit their post, sin, scammers, gun control, idiotic lawmakers.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Presstitutes.

Ps: There is no spelling mistake

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Fanboy wars .

'nuf said.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

You

I hate you

Oh boy i hate you

Philips head fasteners, drum brakes, and plasma cut anything. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That I just dropped $400+ into my dream 775 system even thought the motherboard is almost dead and only works with a GeForce 6800 and not anything else :F

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

- Society

- People who are high up in business who are corrupt or money wolfs

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Stupid People.

Not your average person.

but the ones below that.

You know who I'm talking about.

When you work in retail you understand.

I just had an old lady tell me I had bad manners I greeted her said please and thank you she didn't do any of that. I realized I hate hypocrites

Early mornings. Anytype of morning that isn't afternoon

When you can't fix things by hitting something with a large hammer - repeatedly.

when you burn your toast and can't scrape off the carbon. 

1. @Gregrs
  2. my case
  3. my gpu
  4. my mobo
  5. my monitors (need MOAR)
  6. my mouse
  7. my 212 evo
  8. my lack of owning my PC
  9. my life
  10. my phone
  11. my grades
  12. my social life
  13. everything
  14. my boss
  15. capitalism (neo-liberalism, free market whatever) 
  16. guns
  17. american cars
  18. people that use trucks as daily drivers

in no particular order

except bold is higher

i looked at your gpu

how the fuck did you wind up with it, just use the hd 4600, it's better in every fucking way

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

i looked at your gpu

how the fuck did you wind up with it, just use the hd 4600, it's better in every fucking way

look at the changes to your system thread. A gt 520 is actually better than HD 4600 about double the fps. And the gt 630 double that.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Ohhhh boy, lets get started.

• People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • People who annoy me
  • Oh and I forgot, People who annoy me

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2