What do you hate the most?

Gregrs

I hate it when you put food in the microwave for it to be cooked, but then out comes a steaming hot plate with cold food on it. Or when you're making food in the microwave and it's never perfect; it's ALWAYS super hot on the edges, and an ice cube on the inside. That, or it's just completely hot all together.

So what do you hate the most?

1. @Gregrs
  2. my case
  3. my gpu
  4. my mobo
  5. my monitors (need MOAR)
  6. my mouse
  7. my 212 evo
  8. my lack of owning my PC
  9. my life
  10. my phone
  11. my grades
  12. my social life
  13. everything
  14. my boss
  15. capitalism (neo-liberalism, free market whatever) 
  16. guns
  17. american cars
  18. people that use trucks as daily drivers

in no particular order

except bold is higher

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

-People who annoy me

-People who won't shut the actual fuck up

-More people

-Other people in general

^I think that says a lot about me.

Literally everything

Spoiler
Spoiler

Case Corsair Air 540 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX Motherboard Asus X370-F Memory G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8) 2400MHz Display Asus VG248QE Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512GB - Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 1TB WD Blue OS MS X Pro Peripherals Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire -  Razer DeathAdder 2013

Spoiler

Case 15.4" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro CPU Intel Core i7-3720QM GPU Nvidia GT650M Memory Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Display 1680x1050 AntiGlare Display Storage 1TB 5400RPM or Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD OS OS X Yosemite (Maybe El Capitan?) - BootCamp MS X Pro Peripherals Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Mionix Naos 7000 - Logitech K120 - Razer Tartarus Keypad

Wood(It's a very specific case I know)

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Kids who have no idea what they're talking about, and think that they're all tech-savvy.

*cough* Johnny5 *cough*

A designation forever ruined for me by Mechwarrior.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

To put it simply, i hate everyone. That includes myself ofc.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Censorship, comcast, politicians, DMCA, DRM, Hollywood, Vaccine deniers, Political Parties, North Korea, IRS, Hippies, Lobbyist, Monsanto, Scientology, EA, War on Drugs and any other bullshit that exists just to limit personal freedoms

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I'm sure you're well-intentioned, and I know I'm smart, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

That's the achievement for getting 5 kills, I got it once, one glorious day.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

When people hate on Honda for no good reason.

People that rice them out don't reflect the brand, they reflect idiots.

Don't hate on Honda because of dumb consumers. That goes for any brand

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

People that rice them out don't reflect the brand, they reflect idiots.

Don't hate on Honda because of dumb consumers. That goes for any brand

Hondas are amazing cars. Our family had 2 Accords, both awesome. 2002 and 2007, 2002 is still going strong and has only had the transmission replaced once which seems to be common with most of the accords after you hit 150k+ miles IIRC. And the 2007 was totalled by the insurance company but saved my mother from a semi on the highway thank god. Only reason why she bought a Camry instead of another Honda is cause the Honda dealership we used to go to closed and there weren't many close to us and we have a friend at a Toyota dealership near us that gave us a great deal on the Camry.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

This thread for not being In off topic.

Your hatred can now rest.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

-Weaboos

-Furries

woops did i just say that?

-My Motherboard and CPU

-Liberals

-Environmentalists

-Volvo

-The whole country of Bosnia and Herzegovina

-Obama

-Bernie Sanders

-12 year olds

Ill keep editing it when i think of more shit

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Hondas are amazing cars. Our family had 2 Accords, both awesome. 2002 and 2007, 2002 is still going strong and has only had the transmission replaced once which seems to be common with most of the accords after you hit 150k+ miles IIRC. And the 2007 was totalled by the insurance company but saved my mother from a semi on the highway thank god. Only reason why she bought a Camry instead of another Honda is cause the Honda dealership we used to go to closed and there weren't many close to us and we have a friend at a Toyota dealership near us that gave us a great deal on the Camry.

My family is a Chevy family, my best friend's family is a Toyota family. They're both families that have never owned anything else.

I'm buying a 5th gen Honda Prelude when I have the cash to do so. I'm looking forward to it, and since all of my friends don't even know that car exists, they'll be in for a surprise when they ride in it.

(Also planning on turboing it at some point)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I've had people hate on my Honda Civic but I haven't had any issues with it that affected the functions of the car. Temperatures hit -17 degrees C and it still started every time.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I've had people hate on my Honda Civic but I haven't had any issues with it that affected the functions of the car. Temperatures hit -17 degrees C and it still started every time.

It bothers me when people my age (17) won't even give Honda a chance because many people around my age rice them out.

I'm planning on picking up a Prelude when I have the money, and I actually want to do it right. Nice exhaust, nice wheels, some power mods.. Hopefully boost it down the line.

I want to make it OEM+. basically how I think it would roll off the production line now if it was still in production and had a Type R model.

Furries

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :P

On a serious note, I despise the abuse of power, intolerance toward other people based on superficial things, cruelty without reason, the suffering that some people must endure on a daily basis, and milk.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

It bothers me when people my age (17) won't even give Honda a chance because many people around my age rice them out.

I'm planning on picking up a Prelude when I have the money, and I actually want to do it right. Nice exhaust, nice wheels, some power mods.. Hopefully boost it down the line.

I want to make it OEM+. basically how I think it would roll off the production line now if it was still in production and had a Type R model.

Honda CRX, my neighbor is 18 and he's got one blacked out as well, looks cool af with a racing clutch too.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!