[MSI PRO MOD S3] KRAIT VENOM

ciobanulx
wP2jORK.jpg

Sexy Icemodz cables and LED strips are here! Thanks a lot for supporting me yet again :D

This means I can get them all in and finish the build! :D

RTPszI6.jpg

nRuu84c.jpg

IbFNEs5.jpg

wmYslWB.jpg

3tBXa71.jpg

y3fFOfj.jpg

FIL7Y9K.jpg

flgLAFE.jpg

suXIe0R.jpg

These LED strips are awesome and Icemodz can do them in any length both the LED and cable.

FfXPHxd.jpg

Z4u8Wzl.jpg

3xkaoAH.jpg

Very strong 3M double sided tape too

v19mdAp.jpg

Can't wait to get all these in!

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for the finish line!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

wP2jORK.jpg

Hey guys!

Merry Christmas!

The build is nearly finished, just need to fill it up! Check it out and let me know what you think.

mYQwwMw.jpg

k39K41y.jpg

MrSPGwD.jpg

LespLNI.jpg

g83PYKx.jpg

Er9KFxy.jpg

xbubt2c.jpg

M7LCDSc.jpg

XOc8aDY.jpg

sWNSxyg.jpg

ixbifVo.jpg

Z1SzSej.jpg

xE9AYtj.jpg

iOnsIXl.jpg

For more pics and higher quality you can check out my Facebook page Simple Modz - https://www.facebook.com/Simpl3Modz/

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

What colour fluid are you going with?

Will be using Mayhems Aurora II in white/silver :)

vga lean so much

The graphics card sits vertically and it is perfectly straight, not sure where you see it lean. It can't even lead due to the positioning and the shroud.

SIMPLE MODZ

wP2jORK.jpg

Nearly forgot about the acrylic windows, if you didn't notice, it wasn't on in the last update!

Before sticking it on I decided to do some engraving of the MSI Krait head.

It was a really quick job that turned out pretty good and it will give the build that extra bit of detail!

It must have taken me about 30mins to do all up and I think anyone can have a go at this if they have a dremel and want to add some extra details to their case.

Just print your design, stick it to the acrylic and trace it with the dremel. You can buy the engraving kit and use the bits as you see fit.

Check it out guys!

7GPIrso.jpg

YYchaGC.jpg

RK8HdNb.jpg

wFYbVEL.jpg

8UMOKkv.jpg

VmJBVCI.jpg

naRq9FU.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Final pics coming up next :D

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

I just got a Z97 Krait, such a sexy motherboard. Nothing can do those things justice, they look so much better in person. I bet your build looks even better. You are my favorite modder ATM. Your art is amazing!

Love the build, but why did you go with a massive hole to fit your watercooling pipes through the psu shroud, instead of passthrough adapters.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

I just got a Z97 Krait, such a sexy motherboard. Nothing can do those things justice, they look so much better in person. I bet your build looks even better. You are my favorite modder ATM. Your art is amazing!

Awesome man, I really like the Krait theme too! Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :D 

Love the build, but why did you go with a massive hole to fit your watercooling pipes through the psu shroud, instead of passthrough adapters.

Cheers man. I mainly did that due to the space constraint and also due to the inlet/outlets on the pump - http://www.thermaltake.com/Liquid_Cooler/Liquid_Cooler_/Pumps/C_00002565/Pacific_P1_Black_D5_Pump_w_Silent_Kit/design.htm

Have a look there. They are so close together that passthrough fittings would have not worked with this config. Also having passthroughs would probably have not lined up with the res properly so with the bend coming out I can align it nicely. The hole ended up being perfect for the two tubes and they pretty much go through the middle of it. With the build on it gives a nice glow through there, you will see shortly :)

SIMPLE MODZ

wP2jORK.jpg

Hey guys!

Here it is, FINAL PICS!

Hope you've enjoyed this build log!

Please check out the MSI PRO MOD here and cast a vote once ready!

http://gaming.msi.com/event/msipromod_s3

Keep in mind that this mod has all been done by me using hand tools only!

YZX9RhU.jpg

XcylWIg.jpg

KPqHfEx.jpg

cDrw3bq.jpg

eF5yyr2.jpg

RHGxAf0.jpg

cmwSJlQ.jpg

VCH82u3.jpg

Q8TYiNd.jpg

HQb3YzB.jpg

GkAJ3XM.jpg

4DszpZE.jpg

jgPngNi.jpg

PJS6Jzy.jpg

FlHUWyB.jpg

2bcEFun.jpg

KD2KrlX.jpg

2U3mxYS.jpg

vdUFA22.jpg

LycLdAZ.jpg

yfsjimd.jpg

RzY26D2.jpg

aETY5xT.jpg

SJ5QoVg.jpg

yMIJoow.jpg

VTIRndX.jpg

aGeLMUc.jpg

dtyq4jO.jpg

If you would like to see pics in higher quality you can check out the album on my Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.928925223862405.1073741849.772776719477257&type=3

Thanks a lot for checking out this build log and stay tuned for many more builds to come in 2016!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

0_o

That coolant is trippy, but it looks like more than venom...  :wacko:

Great build, though. The PSU cover wrap looks sweet, and I adore the CPU water plate thingy (I forgot the name).

And the GPU backplate too.

And I just noticed the snake on the radiator. That's a nice touch. 

That coolant is trippy, but it looks like more than venom...  :wacko:

Great build, though. The PSU cover wrap looks sweet, and I adore the CPU water plate thingy (I forgot the name).

And the GPU backplate too.

And I just noticed the snake on the radiator. That's a nice touch. 

Thanks mate! The coolant is just Mayhems Aurora II, not necessarily meant to look like snake venom, it's just the coolant I used for the nice effect. I've used it in other builds as well :)

SELLOUT Jk. Love your work man.

Haha thanks mate :)

Nice! Love the hand done stuff, we don't need no cnc!

Thanks a lot I agree as well but I will probably invest in a CNC machine at some point.

Looks great, that MSI dragon plushie was a nice touch.

Haha thanks :D

SIMPLE MODZ