Well i think we all want Dennis to win that mattress. (Vessel Spoilers)

matto97

Like just look at the votes so far lol
http://strawpoll.me/5681061

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

is this vessel

Yeah its a new Superfun Vessel vid, sorry youtube guys D:

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Holy burritos.

I used to be quite active here.

The biggest problem with vessel is that it splits the fanbase

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

The biggest problem with vessel is that it splits the fanbase

My Vessel free subscription will run out soon and i will just go back to Youtube, i dont really care tbh

My Vessel free subscription will run out soon and i will just go back to Youtube, i dont really care tbh

still makes every single vessel youtuber look like a sellout

SUMMARY: 

There was a channel superfun video where all the people mentioned in that poll took turns cuddling with an anime waifu doll pillow to see who could do it the best. Whoever gets the most votes wins the mattress. Dennis has like 75% of the votes because he was probably the most awkward and because he has a used $20 mattress currently.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

still makes every single vessel youtuber look like a sellout

No i don't think so, it doesn't effect there videos in any negative way but its a way for them to get a bit more funding for the people who want the vids 1 week early but imo it doesn't really matter, it doesn't hurt LTT it only makes it better and its only optional that you watch on Vessel.

I couldn't help myself but vote for Berkel just cuz that name lol... Bean burrito Berkel... xD

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

No i don't think so, it doesn't effect there videos in any negative way but its a way for them to get a bit more funding for the people who want the vids 1 week early but imo it doesn't really matter, it doesn't hurt LTT it only makes it better and its only optional that you watch on Vessel.

theit still sellouts for doing it

there not sellouts out all, there just looking for a new way to get more money as youtube can only give them so much.

you're getting FREE CONTENT

you're paying $0 for 10 videos a week year after year

and you probably use adblock too to support him even less

the reason linus needs to have sponsorships and thing like vessel is because of selfish people like YOU who cant understand that he's running a freaking business with over 10 employees, and a family with two kids to feed

people like you need to think about life a bit more than just "oh he does this for more money, hes a sellout"

self entitled prick

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I don't think sellout means what you think it means :P

He's charging to get videos early!?

inconceivable.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I don't think sellout means what you think it means :P

Rekt.

BTW You should do a strawpoll for the hug pillow. Luke obv. found his better half.

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

4670k - 16GB - 290X - 1440p Freesync