Box Box Box - Sim Racing Players Club [Now Hype Train Enabled!]

do it at nords. good luck

great driving btw

Got back from work and i gave this a try, quite fun though i should probably do a solo practice session instead of quick race, can't push the car since the AI's was pretty slow and i stucked there unable to pass.  -_-

Almost stall the engine at start because i released the clutch too quickly.

@1:14 shifted into the magical 6th gear.

I run a G27 and my default setup is to reduce the tyre force to 80and set the deadzone to 23.In the car settings I reduce the fx, fy, and fz to 24.01 and the mz to 10. Give that a go.

Thanks, I'll give it a try later tonight.

Oops, forgot about this; have you tried Jake Spades tweaker files? Some of the profiles (I've found) reduce clipping and improve ffb response, though you can still adjust to your own liking.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files

Install is relatively pain free (drag/drop folder, auto start with game)

The FFB feel much better after this tweak but still pretty weak to my liking, he did mentioned to adjust some car specific setting to increase the strength, imma give it a try tonight.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Surprise! Assetto Corsa is now on v1.3.4! Need to check out for myself whether or not they fixed TrackIR yet, since the x64 patch in v1.3.3 pretty much broke it (and realistic head movement). Might sneak in some gametime between exams; been meaning to check out the new WRC car mod for a while now.

Replay in x64 are now capped at 1Gb instead of 500mb
Fixed turbo in form gears
Physics multithread is now disable with less than 4 cores
Fixed backfire animation on Lamborghini Countach
acServerManager: admin password is mandatory
acServerManager: fixed uploader not saving surfaces.ini of multi-layout tracks
Fixed Lamborghini Countach S1 UI for customers who do not own DLC2
Fixed Alfa Romeo 4c peak slip angle value on rear street tyres.
Fine tuning of tyre heating model for GT2 and GT3 cars. Tyres now might need 2 laps to heat up the core temperatures. Core temperatures are now much more stable during a lap and cool down slower.
New power loss calculation for GT2 GT3 cars engines
Corrected rolling resistance calculations for GT2 and GT3 cars tyres
BMW M3 E30 Drift and M3 E92 drift has new tyre heat calculation following the GT2/GT3 logic. Experimental.
Balancing of GT3 car performances. The balance does not make all cars equal, but just brings their performances closer. Leagues can now add a small amount of ballast to equalize the cars performances even more.
Fixed dirt texture and headights in Ferrari 458 Italia
Fixed headlights indicator on BMW Z4 GT3
Fixed transparency issue on Ruf Yellowbird
Added leds to Mercedes SLS GT3
Fixed TrackIR support for x64 (Finally)
Added Force Feedback Controller app
Fixed acServer corruption of internal buffers leading to packet losses
Added benchmark mode
Realtime app now uses magenta to signal fastest lap in the session
New "camera facing" spectators are now controlled by the "world detail" settings. Allowing users with older machines to achieve better FPS
Minor AI race craft tweaks (a bit faster to change lane but bit less "punchybumpy")
Remapped some functions associated with numpad "+" and "-" +/- = Change Force Feedback (disabled in replays)
Ctrl +/- = Change onboard FOV
Ctrl Shift +/- = Change saturation**

The only line I really cared about:

Fixed TrackIR support for x64 (Finally)

Bet you`re excited to see more GT3 tyre model changes @brownninja97 :P Not too bothered by the changes to core temp but rolling resistance and power loss... thats another issue.

And the rallylegens mod, only one car so far but stoked to see how they handle the Subie and the Polo R WRC

Download: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/rallylegends-mod-citro%C3%ABn-ds3-wrc-release.19853/

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

And the rallylegens mod, only one car so far but stoked to see how they handle the Subie and the Polo R WRC

-snip-

Download: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/rallylegends-mod-citro%C3%ABn-ds3-wrc-release.19853/

Either the person was playing with a keyboard in that video, or they really need to fix the steering/driver's arms animation... lol :P

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Surprise! Assetto Corsa is now on v1.3.4! Need to check out for myself whether or not they fixed TrackIR yet, since the x64 patch in v1.3.3 pretty much broke it (and realistic head movement). Might sneak in some gametime between exams; been meaning to check out the new WRC car mod for a while now.

as far as i know the polo is coming next and the porsche 911 is coming after that which im more interested in because rear engined rally cars are just begging to drive off a cliff. 

the physics changes are welcomed(with tears). the ford gt has gotten slower and the amg gt vln has gotten quicker. i dont even know anymore.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

7c0cf192e6e4fd508913d778b6788882.jpg

generally recommendations are DONT DRIFT WITH GT3

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

-snip-

Is it just me, or is that pic really dark? 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Is it just me, or is that pic really dark? 

night filter.

Listen if you care.

-snip-

I have a clip somewhere on my PC of me doing a perfect drift in the V12 Aston GT3 at brands hatch. I need to find it and share it when I get home. It was a complete accident too xD

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I have a clip somewhere on my PC of me doing a perfect drift in the V12 Aston GT3 at brands hatch. I need to find it and share it when I get home. It was a complete accident too xD

It's like one of those moments when you lose the tail-end just to the point where you believe you can save it, but you also don't want to slow down because you're on a hot lap so you stay in it. ;) The result is a beautiful drift... if you're lucky. :P

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

It's like one of those moments when you lose the tail-end just to the point where you believe you can save it, but you also don't want to slow down because you're on a hot lap so you stay in it. ;) The result is a beautiful drift... if you're lucky. :P

But on the other hand when you're overly frustrated in trying to find a setup and set your downforce to 0 in a desperate attempt for more speed, completely ignoring any ramifications coming your way...

The video, from Reddit, is appropriately titled "When you set rear downforce to 0"

Also finally got this edited and uploaded! Give YT a couple minutes to process the 1080p60 file. I also provided you with rough estimates of what the LED brightness was set at; you'll have to excuse the ambient noise; the BT speaker under the monitor surprisingly wasn't loud enough to overcome the noise of my H220 pump, and I couldnt turn it any louder because it was midnight and all my roommates were home.

Most of the settings in the Fanaled software was left at its default; the green LED comes on when I turn on headlights in game (just testing it) and beside the gear indicator is either water temperature or current fuel load 

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

that car should have flipped. would of been more dramatic. 

Listen if you care.

So after reading the v1.3.3 review of AC by PRC, I'm inclined to agree with some of the statements he made. The game, I find, was perfectly playable when I got it 10 months prior to this date (v1.0RC), but going into 2016 (when the supposed console version is coming) the quality is frankly subpar. While arguably the community content is among the best out there and the physics can hold their own (most of the time), it still lacks features that other competing solutions have, and that AC should have had ever since early access ended. The author goes on to talk about various faults resulting from the lack of hardware optimization for, which I can't attest to since I haven't played the game post v1.3 release.

assetto-corsa-logo.jpg?w=656

http://pretendracecars.net/2015/10/21/you-cant-sell-a-product-like-this-in-2015-assetto-corsa-version-1-3-3-impressions/

It’s now almost 2016, and we’ve had five major tire model revisions in the span of just under two years – which are now prominently displayed on the game’s loading screens. You still cannot select the color of your car in multiplayer races. By my count, there have been three major sound revisions, and still you cannot jump the start, or allow a pace car to lead you around for a lap. The aerodynamics model is complicated enough to support airplanes, but Career Mode is a set of completely meaningless races against an artificial intelligence that cannot complete more than a few corners without a complete emotional breakdown behind the wheel.

While Kunos Simulazioni obsess over the smallest details and make constant revisions to elements of the game that people were completely satisfied with two years ago, core gameplay elements are left in a perpetual state of disarray, and features never before left out of a racing sim are still yet to be implemented.

fps1.jpg

untitled-31.jpg?w=656&h=437

^ supporting images from the article

And given that games such as Stock Car Extreme, rFactor 2, and RaceRoom Racing Experience exist, you can’t just release a game that doesn’t stack up to the competition – especially in an already crowded market. This isn’t the late 1990’s anymore where nobody has a clear idea of what a video game should be. ... This situation only becomes more complicated when Assetto Corsa races onto the Playstation 4 and Xbox One early next year; Forza Motorsport 6 is on a completely different level compared to niche titles by Reiza and ISI. Console racers who are used to the polish and depth of the Forza series will wonder “what the fuck is this” if the issues described above in my horrible experience with Version 1.3.3 still exist. Sadly, there appears to be little hope that the Italian developers will turn things around, as public Twitter feeds reveal that basic AI logic issues prevent multi-class racing from even being possible, something Slightly Mad Studios have been able to accomplish with Project CARS. It seems as if everywhere we turn, Assetto Corsa lacks something found in a direct competitor’s game, and we are listing not what to get excited for, but instead what is missing compared to what you can already buy.

However, from the two weeks I was unable to play a full-priced retail game that’s been on the shelves for a year, to the framerate issues that spawned out of nowhere, to CPU occupancy issues that nearly bricked the application, to the wildly incompetent AI that made Single Player racing impossible, and finally the god awful multiplayer component that Kunos have essentially said won’t be receiving anymore attention… Just remember that this is all after a year in Early Access, and then another year as a fully priced retail racing game, complete with not one but two DLC expansion packs. You can’t sell a product like this in 2015.

I enjoyed hot-lapping in Early Access, and the first few optimistic days of online multiplayer in 2014 were a blast with friends, but as it stands right this minute, I cannot recommend Assetto Corsa to anyone, nor can I predict a bright future for the title on next generation consoles if the experience is anywhere near what’s been described above.

Seems like nowadays we get games that flat out don't deliver, are way too behind the production schedule to deliver, or force players to pay for "extra content" when its really the publisher that steps in and wants to milk the cash cow (cough-cough EA) - add onto that the "exclusivity" of pre-ordering items, and it's all getting out of hand.

Note1: SMS did the same thing with pCars at launch by adding in two DLCs (limited edition upgrade, modified car pack) at launch at no cost, but at least they still made it available for purchase at the storefront as regular DLC.

Note2: I can see where Kunos gets off by saying the reaction is overwhelmingly positive, aside from the gamebreaking physics update that came with x64, but the opinion from PRC is echoed in a few other youtubers:

Not bashing the efforts of Kunos -  I'm still a fan of AC - but I'm finding it harder and harder to come back, especially with the equally controversial state of Project CARS. Hopefully Dirt Rally is having a better time...

Folding@Home | BOINC

oh please can we not fucking start about pretendracecars. While i respect their opinion and majority of the stuff they say is truthful they really go about saying things the wrong way for pretty much every sim. Their quoting annoys me because they take things away from their true context and apply it so that it benefits their opinion. they tore project cars to hell with this method of screencapping. 

james has a dual core cpu, when the patch notes were released they said dual core users should use a bypass for 64bit else use 32bit until its patched which it was patched

i could go on but i cant be bothered, its waste of time. I read every article prc puts out because i want to see everything from multiple perspectives its just their way of writing is horrible as it harbored such a poisonous community. 

Listen if you care.

I haven't play MP for a very long time, does the race still ended abruptly after the end of the countdown? And no jump start is silly imo.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

now try the abarth 500 with no assists, you will know true terror. :)

As promised. :)

Fun little car. Gears are a little tall though. 

So after reading the v1.3.3 review of AC by PRC, I'm inclined to agree with some of the statements he made. The game, I find, was perfectly playable when I got it 10 months prior to this date (v1.0RC), but going into 2016 (when the supposed console version is coming) the quality is frankly subpar. While arguably the community content is among the best out there and the physics can hold their own (most of the time), it still lacks features that other competing solutions have, and that AC should have had ever since early access ended. The author goes on to talk about various faults resulting from the lack of hardware optimization for, which I can't attest to since I haven't played the game post v1.3 release.

Not bashing the efforts of Kunos -  I'm still a fan of AC - but I'm finding it harder and harder to come back, especially with the equally controversial state of Project CARS. Hopefully Dirt Rally is having a better time...

Usually I don't look at reviews for games like racing sims because most reviewers have their own criteria and don't necessarily understand what racing sim junkies like us are looking for in a good racing sim. They tend to find faults where such faults are irrelevant to the core purpose of the game. Yeah, AC had its shortfalls and there are some elements that should be in the game which would make it better. But what's the real reason we play it? For me it's the physics, primarily. 

I find PCars to be more enjoyable overall, especially where multiplayer comes in (quickly jumping into a race with friends) and it's a good balance between physics and graphics. I have to agree with AC going to the consoles. The majority of those players are not hard-core sim racers and they will not find AC to be very engaging since it lacks so much that Forza and GT provides. They may sell a few more copies, but IMO it's not worth the effort to port AC to the consoles. I'd rather they spend more time adding meaningful content to the game (more tracks, cars etc.). Thus, I find myself playing PCars more than AC as of late, but I still play both depending on how I'm feeling. If I want a more hard-core challenge, it's AC. If I just want to race and have fun with some degree of challenge and race with friends, it's PCars.  

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

As promised. :)

Fun little car. Gears are a little tall though. 

Usually I don't look at reviews for games like racing sims because most reviewers have their own criteria and don't necessarily understand what racing sim junkies like us are looking for in a good racing sim. They tend to find faults where such faults are irrelevant to the core purpose of the game. Yeah, AC had its shortfalls and there are some elements that should be in the game which would make it better. But what's the real reason we play it? For me it's the physics, primarily. 

I find PCars to be more enjoyable overall, especially where multiplayer comes in (quickly jumping into a race with friends) and it's a good balance between physics and graphics. I have to agree with AC going to the consoles. The majority of those players are not hard-core sim racers and they will not find AC to be very engaging since it lacks so much that Forza and GT provides. They may sell a few more copies, but IMO it's not worth the effort to port AC to the consoles. I'd rather they spend more time adding meaningful content to the game (more tracks, cars etc.). Thus, I find myself playing PCars more than AC as of late, but I still play both depending on how I'm feeling. If I want a more hard-core challenge, it's AC. If I just want to race and have fun with some degree of challenge and race with friends, it's PCars.  

"If I just want to race and have fun with some degree of challenge and race with friends, it's PCars. "

Aaaaand what actually happens :P

1486635041989253955.png

1486635042802285123.png

1486635043173319747.png

LoL need to jump on sometime soon, but exams first and then the G27 is undergoing some surgery :P

Folding@Home | BOINC

Time to procrastinate on studying! Just testing out v1.3.4, though I cba to set up the trackir5 this morning. First up: GT cars

Not much to say for these other than the tires feel slightly better and steering feel is improved; URD did give the Venom a bit of an update but as you can see, it's still slower than some of the in-game GT3 cars. Both are on factory settings to keep it fairly comparable within my database, though I have gone faster in both with assists off. Speaking of URD, they dropped a "free" gift on all content owners: the Dallara IL15 Indy Lights car.

The Formula Lights comes in two flavours: medium downforce road config and a low downforce oval car. For comparison I've thrown in the Formula Abarth with V5 tires and a Formula Renault car... without. As expected, the low-downforce config sits somewhere inbetween and is definitely more fun than the Abarth but above 250 kph and in 1st gear, it gets pretty hairy. Definitely had more fun in the road car, as you can probably tell from the bonus lap at Road America at the end. Unfortunately, the AI (could just be the track) haven't quite adjusted to this car and they go ballistic when racing in a pack resulting in some shenanigans (skip to the end for that). One thing that seems to come up in both cars is the lack of brake consistency, although it could very well be because of the lack of aero grip in the former.

I was originally planning to cap some PX1/PX2 content back when v1.2 was a thing, but at the rate Kunos is pushing out these updates I decided to hold off. Still, with the upcoming Darche ready for release (Porsche 919) I decided to take the Aura out (Audi R18) for a spin in v1.3.4 just to see how it handles the new physics. Only complaints thus far are that it still sounds "off" and the KERS feels like it doesnt deploy properly; in the default config, the car is twitchy in the lower gears and I've lost the rear end a couple of times.

Pace-wise, it's on par with the pCars variant judging from the lap time database (~2-3 seconds off pace from leaders, but on par with my own lap time) so curious as to what it can do with some more practice. I did have to make an adjustment to the FOV, raising it from 60 to 65, just because of the nature of an LMP1 cockpit - other than that, no real setup changes needed. 

Fun fact: Machine Dojo Modding Team is in talks with URD to use the PX1 (LMP1) cars as a modding base for their project cars content, though at the moment they're finalizing some of their GT3 cars so not sure when a release would be likely. Doubt we'd need the R18 since both are already in the game, but definitely interested in seeing the Rebellion-Toyota and Rebellion-AER in game for a bit more variety. They've already injected the models and judging from these photos, everything checks out.

11707915_748843518578158_84524549405091711731723_748844151911428_37596144830395311046683_748844418578068_293606739195418

Folding@Home | BOINC

thought i should let you guys know. Stefano of Kunos has confirmed that update 1.4 will include a set of free cars furthermore there will be no changes to the tyre models for a while. As for the free cars I asked if the Assetto corse is finally coming to Assetto corsa(previews a dotted on their site but that is all currently). He said he doesnt know whent that car is coming. 

A few review sites have been jumping on kunos recently and claim to have driven the Lamborghini Aventador and the Ford Escort. Now we know the escort is in game due to the folder being seen in stefanos streams.

We dont know how many cars are coming or when they are coming but i assume it will come with brands hatch which is going to be an instant favourite for me.

Listen if you care.

Me and @MEC-777 had some incredible races tonight on pCars. I recorded one live (not a replay). I will post it and show it to you guys tomorrow :D

But man.. My legs are killing me. It was crazy! So much fun though haha

I keep getting lucky with picking servers too! The group we were with raced really clean, just a bit off pace from us but who doesn't like a guaranteed podium? xD

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Me and @MEC-777 had some incredible races tonight on pCars. I recorded one live (not a replay). I will post it and show it to you guys tomorrow :D

I keep getting lucky with picking servers too! The group we were with raced really clean, just a bit off pace from us but who doesn't like a guaranteed podium? xD

Was a blast! :D It's always so much more fun with a group that can keep it clean. These guy were good in that respect. Was mostly you and I battling out front, but I did very much enjoy climbing my way up from 7th to 3rd in that last race at Watkins Glen. ;)

We were racing the group 5 cars as well which is fun. That Zakspeed Capri is an animal with full boost. Can be a handful at times too, especially trying to "finesse" your way through a corner in the middle of a pack. :D

Sweating buckets, legs and wrists ache, yeah, it was a good night of racing.  ^_^

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

Was a blast! :D It's always so much more fun with a group that can keep it clean. These guy were good in that respect. Was mostly you and I battling out front, but I did very much enjoy climbing my way up from 7th to 3rd in that last race at Watkins Glen. ;)

We were racing the group 5 cars as well which is fun. That Zakspeed Capri is an animal with full boost. Can be a handful at times too, especially trying to "finesse" your way through a corner in the middle of a pack. :D

Sweating buckets, legs and wrists ache, yeah, it was a good night of racing.  ^_^

No fair! Having so much fun while I slave away on these essays and textbooks :( although I'm sleep deprived and not in much of a mood for competitive play after getting drenched in last night's storm. Should be on before the next DLC, I hope.

1489449822802928047.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

:)

Spoiler

Just realized the video I posted is exactly 13 minutes and 37 seconds long. Didn't even do that on purpose though it may look like it lol.

Spoiler

:)

Hehe, so much fun. Wow, I hit that wall hard! Looked worse watching it from the outside, lol. I couldn't quite get back on to pace after that. You're definitely faster than me through that down-hill switch back section - I need to get more practice on that track. ;)

I changed my final drive gear ratio to 4.62 to make the gears a bit taller, so I wasn't hitting the rev limiter in 5th so soon like you were. I think that gave me a bit of an edge early on. But you got me in the end and deserved the win. ;) Was definitely a 1337 battle. :P

At the 2nd corner, I knew you were coming up hot on the inside, so I kept wide. And there you went, sailing on by. lol :D

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

Hehe, so much fun. Wow, I hit that wall hard! Looked worse watching it from the outside, lol. I couldn't quite get back on to pace after that. You're definitely faster than me through that down-hill switch back section - I need to get more practice on that track. ;)

I changed my final drive gear ratio to 4.62 to make the gears a bit taller, so I wasn't hitting the rev limiter in 5th so soon like you were. I think that gave me a bit of an edge early on. But you got me in the end and deserved the win. ;) Was definitely a 1337 battle. :P

At the 2nd corner, I knew you were coming up hot on the inside, so I kept wide. And there you went, sailing on by. lol :D

I freaked out on that second corner lol. I was either expecting to brake a little later and/or forgot to brake earlier than you. 

but the results were nothing short of amazing. Still don't know how I didn't hit you, it was so close xD

I still don't know what the better ratio is. I feel like I do better with the slightly shorter ratio as this car runs out of steam around 170 mph anyway due to downforce, so I rather have the slightly better acceleration from the shorter gearing. But being on the limiter isn't realistic, odds are I would have killed that motor IRL xD

Spoiler