By 2050, human-on-robot sex will be more common than human-on-human sex

jos
Trik'Stari, on 30 Sept 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

And by 2100, biological females will no longer exist because we're tired of putting up with their shit.

Yeah, I said it. Come at me. I'm a nice guy in person, and I'm a 26 year old virgin. By all means, open this can of worms.

Thanks for making me realise ill be dead by 2100.

:(

Don't care about when it will be more common, when can I actually boink proper robots is something I'd actually like to know.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

And by 2100, biological females will no longer exist because we're tired of putting up with their shit.

Yeah, I said it. Come at me. I'm a nice guy in person, and I'm a 26 year old virgin. By all means, open this can of worms.

/r/niceguys right?

Ehh... you're just bad with girls.

And it isn't like guys are the nicest.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Well, at least robots can be built according to our preferences... My reasons for finding a significant other are slowly fading away.

I'm expecting a Hatsune Miku doll in the future. If it ever becomes a thing, sign me up.

Also, Chobits is one of those mangas you have to read. No questions asked.

Well, at least robots can be built according to our preferences... My reasons for finding a significant other are slowly fading away.

I'm expecting a Hatsune Miku doll in the future. If it ever becomes a thing, sign me up.

Also, Chobits is one of those mangas you have to read. No questions asked.

Do you play FPS's with a Wacom tablet?

Well if robots took over the assembly line, what's so hard or wrong with them taking over the worlds oldest profession?

@Trik'Stari

By that time, I'd too old to have sex.

By that time, most job will be taken over by robots. All human will be out of work.

Maybe you can get some sort of cyborg implant.

And no, humans will still be needed to fix the robots.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Maybe you can get some sort of cyborg implant.

And no, humans will still be needed to fix the robots.

Naah, they'll just create repair bots and shit. Like an infrastrucutre feedback loop of some sorts.

At that point, all innovation stops; the core purpose of humanity.

Naah, they'll just create repair bots and shit. Like an infrastrucutre feedback loop of some sorts.

At that point, all innovation stops; the core purpose of humanity.

Well, I will be probably dead by then, sucks for mankind's future though, hopefully we can make a turn off feature in case machines decide to kill us.

Please. Bring it on. Women get treated with kid gloves these days, whereas men are born guilty. If I say I am only attracted to skinny women, I'm a pig, but it's perfectly acceptable for a women to not go out with me because I'm fat (5 foot 11, 275 pounds).

If a woman wants to advance her position in the work place? She can cry foul, or do.....other things, or just work as hard as anyone else. Whereas all men can do is bust their ass off.

I wasn't trying to counter your argument or anything. I was just "trying" to be "funny" by literally opening a can of worms. Sorry if I upset you.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Please. Bring it on. Women get treated with kid gloves these days, whereas men are born guilty. If I say I am only attracted to skinny women, I'm a pig, but it's perfectly acceptable for a women to not go out with me because I'm fat (5 foot 11, 275 pounds).

If a woman wants to advance her position in the work place? She can cry foul, or do.....other things, or just work as hard as anyone else. Whereas all men can do is bust their ass off.

I disagree with you, but not entirely.

It is not just women these days that have this sense of entitlement, and are demanding absurd advantages "just because". Something went wrong with this current generation somewhere. The sad part is, it's getting worse. You see those minimum wage burger flippers demanding a pay raise on par with those in IT fields, right? That they deserve $15 an hour to perform a task that a 17 year old strung out high school student can perform, just because they think they deserve it? This sense of entitlement goes beyond gender. Yes, these extreme "feminists" have amplified the situation by making outrageous comments regarding men, and that whole "cis-gender" crap, but that is not the root of it all. 

We have a very dark future ahead of us. I was born in '93, so i may not be old enough to know much, but i do understand that we have already inherited a debt from previous generations. Combine this debt with this current generations sense of entitlement, and lack of responsibility, and the recipe for disaster suddenly becomes very clear.

Political correctness has gotten out of hand as well. Now our scientific genders are free to be dismissed if we choose to do so. Not only that, we also have to accept that someone can deny a biological fact about their own body. Where will the line be drawn? South Park joked about it, but it's easy to see that its going to happen. Look at the statements from companies hiring based on race, just so they can have a "racially diverse company". People with the proper skills being denied jobs, simply because they are not the right skin pigmentation that the company is looking for. 

I know this rant had nothing to do with sex robots, which is a shame, because i am certain i had several jokes regarding sex robots. Something along the lines of socket compatibility... Oh well. Someone else can make that joke.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Well, I will be probably dead by then, sucks for mankind's future though, hopefully we can make a turn off feature in case machines decide to kill us.

At this point however, I'd doubt whether or not humanity is worth saving. I mean if robots do things better, faster, cheaper and without pride or human dignity, wouldn't they be the way forward with the world? All we need to give them is a bit of sentience and we have ourselves the next generation.

Buh-bye flesh and bones... Hello prosthetic implants (and heck I'd like an 18-core Xeon for a brain). I also hear that there was a girl who chopped off her perfectly healthy arm for the sake of getting prosthetic implants. At that point I just lost it and called it a day.

If you build it, he will come.

-field of dreams

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

At this point however, I'd doubt whether or not humanity is worth saving. I mean if robots do things better, faster, cheaper and without pride or human dignity, wouldn't they be the way forward with the world? All we need to give them is a bit of sentience and we have ourselves the next generation.

Buh-bye flesh and bones... Hello prosthetic implants (and heck I'd like an 18-core Xeon for a brain). I also hear that there was a girl who chopped off her perfectly healthy arm for the sake of getting prosthetic implants. At that point I just lost it and called it a day.

Well, if robots end up taking over the world and figure out a way to travel through the universe, that would be a bad thing for life in other parts of the universe.

Either they enslave other life forms for their own gain or destroy it on the spot, scary stuff.

This is gonna be a big industry. Big.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

i wonder if robots that look like 10 year olds would be legal

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

This is just as rubbish as the ideas that we'd all have flying cars and robot armies by 2020.

We technically have robot armies. We just call them drones.

I disagree with you, but not entirely.

It is not just women these days that have this sense of entitlement, and are demanding absurd advantages "just because". Something went wrong with this current generation somewhere. The sad part is, it's getting worse. You see those minimum wage burger flippers demanding a pay raise on par with those in IT fields, right? That they deserve $15 an hour to perform a task that a 17 year old strung out high school student can perform, just because they think they deserve it? This sense of entitlement goes beyond gender. Yes, these extreme "feminists" have amplified the situation by making outrageous comments regarding men, and that whole "cis-gender" crap, but that is not the root of it all. 

We have a very dark future ahead of us. I was born in '93, so i may not be old enough to know much, but i do understand that we have already inherited a debt from previous generations. Combine this debt with this current generations sense of entitlement, and lack of responsibility, and the recipe for disaster suddenly becomes very clear.

Political correctness has gotten out of hand as well. Now our scientific genders are free to be dismissed if we choose to do so. Not only that, we also have to accept that someone can deny a biological fact about their own body. Where will the line be drawn? South Park joked about it, but it's easy to see that its going to happen. Look at the statements from companies hiring based on race, just so they can have a "racially diverse company". People with the proper skills being denied jobs, simply because they are not the right skin pigmentation that the company is looking for. 

I know this rant had nothing to do with sex robots, which is a shame, because i am certain i had several jokes regarding sex robots. Something along the lines of socket compatibility... Oh well. Someone else can make that joke.

Agreed 100%. Even though I used to be a barely paid burger flipper (actually, a pizza deliverer, meaning I got paid less). I can't wait to see how things collapse when all the burger flippers get replaced with robots. And believe me, they will.

Either society will wise up, or we will end up with 50% unemployment, and have a complete collapse of society.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Agreed 100%. Even though I used to be a barely paid burger flipper (actually, a pizza deliverer, meaning I got paid less). I can't wait to see how things collapse when all the burger flippers get replaced with robots. And believe me, they will.

Either society will wise up, or we will end up with 50% unemployment, and have a complete collapse of society.

I used to make pizza's for $7.95 an hour (minimum wage at the time in Ohio) and even the people i worked with felt they were worthy of far more than that. 

Personally, i want a Star Trek style future, where currency becomes obsolete, and food can be phased in, in a matter of seconds. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I used to make pizza's for $7.95 an hour (minimum wage at the time in Ohio) and even the people i worked with felt they were worthy of far more than that. 

Personally, i want a Star Trek style future, where currency becomes obsolete, and food can be phased in, in a matter of seconds. 

I want that future as well.

I made $6.75 an hour "plus tips" (according to the IRS. Who can suck my ****king **** if they think I am going to report tips as income). We barely made $20 a night in tips, IF THAT.

Not to mention ZERO compensation for fuel, or wear and tear on our vehicles.

Edit: OH, and 25 cents per delivery. Because that somehow constitutes adequate compensation.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The kids of the future will be losing their virginity to robots.

Is that considered losing your virginity tho. 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I can see myelf being one of the people who would own a droid to assist me...

I can see myelf being one of the people who would own a droid to assist me...

Chobits :3

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.