What is the biggest thing you've gotten in trouble for in school?

evilarceus

I'm one of those kinda safe kids, so I have never, ever gotten a detention.

Anyway, the thing I've gotten in trouble for in school was turning off people's MacBooks (at our school, each student is equipped with a MacBook). I did it multiple times to a person and a teacher gave me two warnings, so I never did it in that class. I still did it another class, and got another 2 warnings, but that teacher was SERIOUS. I was right on the edge on a detention because the kid who I was doing it to put their input it and said I've done it to them too. It was a stupid idea, but hey, that's the point of this thread xD

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I got in trouble once for harassing some asswipe who was harassing one of my best friends, and due to the way he looks, the asswipe earned the name of hitler xD (He legit resembles hitler)

other than that I don't think I've gotten in trouble for stuff.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I got in trouble for making out with my ex-girlfriend on the bus (on multiple occasions) and in one of the stairwells. Of course high schoolers like to spread rumors so they made up rumors that we were doing it on a packed bus or in the stair well.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

i dared a kid to run across the street in grade 2

or when a kid started chirping me about me playing at a higher tier of hockey than him saying that it is because my mom is on the zone board (she does website shit, has nothing to do with the making of teams) so i said no its cause he is a piece of shit at hockey and he ran to the principal (this kid starts fights, loses and goes to the principal and has his mom deal with any issues he has) and i got in trouble for calling him shit at hockey and he effectively said i was bad and i made a better team than him because my mother is corrupt, insulting me and my mother

@Gofspar

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

got 2 day in house suspension for shoving a kid who when decided to fall on the ground and cry for ten minutes and then limp around for the rest of the day

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Never got caught. For the most part never did anything wrong.

stealing one of those 50 cent juices. 50 GODDAMN CENTS THE TINY ONES TOO. I GOT SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR ONE DAY

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I've only gotten 2 detentions ever. To be fair, one of them wasn't my fault. 

The first detention was for being late to school too many times. This is my sister's fault. She has horrible time management and cares about nothing other than herself. Really pisses me off. 

The second detention was actually my fault. I let my friend copy one of my essays. Usually he changes enough to get away with it, but this time he didn't, and we were caught. I was able to negotiate it down from a Saturday detention to an after school detention though, so it wasn't that bad.

COMIC SANS

stealing one of those 50 cent juices. 50 GODDAMN CENTS THE TINY ONES TOO. I GOT SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR ONE DAY

Worth it. Free juice and a day off!

Pulling the teachers hair.

CPU i5-4690k Motherboard asrock h97-ac RAM 2x4 Crucial Sport GPU Msi 4g gtx 970 Case Silverstone sg13b-q Storage western digital scorpio black 500gb PSU csm 450w Display(s) acerh27hl bmid Cooling intel stock cooler Yeah I know right Keyboard I'd rather not say Mouse logitech g602 Sound beyerdynamic dt990pro Operating System windows 8.1

Full on fight with a teacher (He started it) 5 day suspension (and if i told anyone about it i'd get expelled)

And defending myself from bullies. (3 day suspension)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Also, this girl got suspended for a week recently for stealing someone's eraser xD

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

i dared a kid to run across the street in grade 2

or when a kid started chirping me about me playing at a higher tier of hockey than him saying that it is because my mom is on the zone board (she does website shit, has nothing to do with the making of teams) so i said no its cause he is a piece of shit at hockey and he ran to the principal (this kid starts fights, loses and goes to the principal and has his mom deal with any issues he has) and i got in trouble for calling him shit at hockey and he effectively said i was bad and i made a better team than him because my mother is corrupt, insulting me and my mother

@Gofspar

no thx, not telling

ended up in hand cuffs

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I never got in trouble for it, but back when I was in public school I would shoot spitballs into this lady's afro. She would never feel it.

Many sides were missing from students that day due to mass humor.

Playing rick roll through the PA system

e.e

i wish i could see that

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Senior prank, we were brutal. First, we filled all the halls with cups of water. Then we blocked off the student parking lot with saran wrap(there were poles at the entrances and with tied all of the light poles together). The last thing we did was silly string the teachers cars, and we stuck cheap Alibaba vibrators to the cars. Everybody got a 2 day suspension and we had to watch a stupid film, but it was totally worth it :P

Someone threw a chair at me so I rolled it back to him, moron teacher sent me to detention for it. 

One thing I got away with was using linux to delete explorer.exe on a few computers =p

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I got in trouble once for harassing some asswipe who was harassing one of my best friends, and due to the way he looks, the asswipe earned the name of hitler xD (He legit resembles hitler)

other than that I don't think I've gotten in trouble for stuff.

IF you are easily offended dont click "Show"

hitlerkid.jpg

did he look like this?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Some kid was acting like a know-it-all brat about Greek Mythology, just because he watched a random movie or something, so I told him about someone(Bellerophon) he hadn't heard about to bring him down a notch, and he ended up punching me in the face and we both got lunch detentions.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.