What is the biggest thing you've gotten in trouble for in school?

evilarceus

You dumb f*. I got in trouble for unauthorized absence from school. I was doing my own things for a semester. Just copied my mothers signature on reports I got when I sometimes visited there and carried on as usual. I actually had a key to someones apartment next to school and went there to nap. Oh that poor boy who got heat for the booze I stole from there.

(And back then we didn't have these programs that exist nowadays. I was twelve back then, so it was like -97.)

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

The whole joke thing never works.

I now understand that. But in our defense, it really was a joke lol.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

made a taser out of a disposable camera, set the entire network of computers in the computer lap to reboot itsself every 15 minutes. got into more than a few fights.

i actually got in trouble a lot...

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Got expelled from 3 high schools for being stoned selling drugs and fighting

In grade 6, I wrote my name on the school walls and the word Hi on every door. I had to scrub all the walls with a brush and bucket. What really confused me at the time was that the grade 4 yard had drawn all over their wall, basically covering over 50m in art. I had to scrub all of their drawing off the wall. Took me 3 days.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Usually I never get caught. I know the teachers who are strict and the ones who won't do a damn thing. Pick your moments wisely

I drop kicked a kid in the chest when I was in fourth grade. It was afterschool but on school property so I got suspended.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Got a weekend detention for going to the school library and doing work.

Apparently I needed a special freakin pass to get in at any part of the day.

Got expelled from 3 high schools for being stoned selling drugs and fighting

how old were you? I'm not familiar with how American high school works

There is a lot of bullshit in this thread.

...and that's the off topic area for ya

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I Threw A Kid,Into A Wall/S

My Friend Put Used Dildos For All The Desktop Wallpapers At My School,The Reaction Was Insane,He Didn't Get Found Out

Got in no serious trouble, even though I was pretty much a psychopath in elementary school... Got only 2 detentions, but also got into multiple fights... all of which I lost.

In junior high school, the dozen or-so bullies who were harassing me never got in any trouble, but as soon as I tried to stand for myself, got complaints from teachers (seems to be a trend, doesn't it?)

Probably the worst thing I have done was punching a 7th grader's glasses (I was an 8th grader at the time). The situation went like this: I was running somewhere (don't remember reason), he started pulling me from my hoodie, I thought he was choking me. I punched him in the face, breaking his glasses in the process. Got no detention or anything from it and he share no hard feelings with each other, but got a 60€ fine (cost of new glasses), which I, at the time a 14 year-old, had to pay by myself (parents haven't payed anything for me ever since I was 12, so everything came from my own pockets).

TL;DR: punched a student in the face, got 60€ fine to pay for his new glasses, no detentions or mark on police record. Plus while I and the victim aren't friends, we share no hard feelings for it.

After that, haven't done anything bad in school, except bring my own hobby knife / scalpel / utility knife (that were common in art classes and students were allowed to use them) and get a 1-2 hour lecture by the principal (who, unlike the teachers, is a strict a**hole) about bringing knives to public areas, since carrying any bladed tools in public area (including screwdrivers) is forbidden here unless a job requires it. I might not be the sanest person there is, but I would steer clear from using bladed tools / weapons for defense (since doing so in here will get you in more legal trouble than the original offender).

TL;DR: brought a hobby knife to school which I used as just a replacement for scissors (so a tool), got lectured by the principal about knife laws that I already knew (hence why I didn't bring an actual knife). I ditched it and started using scissors, no-one gave me sh*t about it ever since.

And now I'm 18, so better not try to do anything funny anymore, or else will get nasty marks in police/criminal record.

The whole joke thing never works.

It always works for the offender when you are the victim, but when you are the offender, it never works.

Murphy's law.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I had many fights from year 5 to year 9 (age 9 to 13) due to bullying and basically got into a load of trouble for it.

I then realised that to overcome bullying, you have to change yourself, so I became a more desirable person to be around.

I'm now of the opinion that bullying is not the bully's fault but instead the bullied.

Despite these years of my life being hell, I realised that I was strange and that I should've self-reflected earlier. The bullying was essentially my fault.

When a kid is being bullied by their friends, they should at least try and change.

One time when I was really stupid, I jokingly (bad joke, very very bad joke) said in some good context that I would kill "ALL Y'ALL WHITE A GUN" cuz this one guy was joking about how he would be me up in a corner if i did some wierd thing. Next day the principal comes to me and tells me to clear out my locker to check for a firearm in my locker. nothing happened after that because my school was so small that we all knew each other to a certain point that I could explain myself.