What is the biggest thing you've gotten in trouble for in school?

evilarceus

i wish i could see that

shit man

i wish i was recording at the time

but i forgot...

it wouldve been viral

and i would be filthy rich in dem youtube monays <3

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Some kid was acting like a know-it-all brat about Greek Mythology, just because he watched a random movie or something, so I told him about someone(Bellerophon) he hadn't heard about to bring him down a notch, and he ended up punching me in the face and we both got lunch detentions.

why did he punch u?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

pretty much nothing

aka never got caught  :ph34r:

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Someone threw a chair at me so I rolled it back to him, moron teacher sent me to detention for it. 

One thing I got away with was using linux to delete explorer.exe on a few computers =p

linuxmasterrace

WHERES YOUR PCMASTERRACE NOW

IF you are easily offended dont click "Show"

hitlerkid.jpg

did he look like this?

Lol, unfortunately no, he doesn't have the mustache, but he has the hair and attitude.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

why did he punch u?

It may have been my attitude, but I was just reciprocating the way he was acting.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Smackin' some bitch. (didn't even get in trouble) 

Walked out of class after one of my teachers was out of line.

I;m curious what did they say. 

stealing one of those 50 cent juices. 50 GODDAMN CENTS THE TINY ONES TOO. I GOT SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR ONE DAY

Man if you stole my juice you wouldn't be able to walk or sit down. (Or breathe for that matter) 

shutting down the schools network and permanantly blocking everyone including admins from the NAS

HAHAHAHAHHAAH

REKT

Physical violence = either that time I punched a pregnant teacher or that time I beat up multiple and got suspended for 13 days.

Expelled 2 times for threats.

Oddly, I didn't get in trouble for stabbing this guy.

I'd rather not talk about one punishment since it involved something inappropriate with my hot Asian art teacher.

1. bro

2. hawt

Pulling the teachers hair.

wat r u in 2nd grade m8

oh wait

Full on fight with a teacher (He started it) 5 day suspension (and if i told anyone about it i'd get expelled)

And defending myself from bullies. (3 day suspension)

please tell me you alteast aimed for the nuts

Also, this girl got suspended for a week recently for stealing someone's eraser xD

lol

kk

no thx, not telling

ended up in hand cuffs

Told my teacher that he was a pothead cause he always smelled like cigarettes in class. He had me write him an apology letter. In that letter, I said it wasn't my fault for him making the poor decisions. 

Edit: There were also rumors that he did pot and smoked on campus during lunch. 

Never got caught but I liked renaming peoples files on the school network on very rare occasion. The tech guy figured no one in this town held together by logging trucks and ductape would be knowledgable enough to mess with anything on the network.

Someone turned in a picture of a screaming cat which was pretty great.

Told my teacher that he was a pothead cause he always smelled like cigarettes in class. 

did he...

multiple fights , and driving through a fence with my truck , and burnouts in the parking lot 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

multiple fights , and driving through a fence with my truck , and burnouts in the parking lot 

???

you shoulda booked it when u saw someone coming

lol

When I was in High School:

• Got in a fight with another student who was harassing people. Didn't get in trouble because I was an AP an Honors student; staff and teachers really liked me.
  • Figured out Admin password for the local account (non AD), had to promise to not use it
  • Bailed to get get lunch from Jack in the Box as I forgot my lunch, bough cop lunch (yes a real cop who happened to be a family friend)

EDIT:

1 more I forgot about:

Sideswiped an girls cadillac in the parking lot, there was a small streak (no dent) on the side of her car. My truck was fine. Everyone stops and looks and forms a circle. Wait for girl to get to car. Ask her if that scratch was always there and she replies "yes". Everybody looks at each other, looks at me, and then leaves w/o saying anything. Girl was a little confused, told her not to worry about. She thought it was going to be some sort of prank. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Ya, a lot of teachers at GBHS have been arrested for that.

As for the stabbing...is it weird that he and I became best friends?  

that is what i call forgiveness

does he remember getting stabbed

ornah

???

you shoulda booked it when u saw someone coming

lol

lmao why would i do that ? i can handle my own in a fight 

only broke my hand once from breaking one guys nose 

the other time the fight was broke up before i could do any crazy harm or he could lol 

as for driving through the fence i more so drove over it cuz they locked the gates , somone called that in to the office and they got my plate (lifted truck lyf back when i had one) 

and as for the burnouts i had a car then and it was the last week and i was sick of that place and did it in front of the principal cx (im so damn smart eh xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Ya, a lot of teachers at GBHS have been arrested for that.

As for the stabbing...is it weird that he and I became best friends?  

depends on where you stabbed and with what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lmao why would i do that ? i can handle my own in a fight 

only broke my hand once from breaking one guys nose 

the other time the fight was broke up before i could do any crazy harm or he could lol 

as for driving through the fence i more so drove over it cuz they locked the gates , somone called that in to the office and they got my plate (lifted truck lyf back when i had one) 

and as for the burnouts i had a car then and it was the last week and i was sick of that place and did it in front of the principal cx (im so damn smart eh xD

lol i was talking about the burnouts thing 

you coulda rolled up the windows and been like

fuck it

im out

depends on where you stabbed and with what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

stabbed with...

31FX91F9A4L._SX300_.jpg

please tell me you alteast aimed for the nuts

Shins, Nuts, Knees. Can't be picky if its five on one.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

fuck it

im out

I would have cranked my stereo with darude sandstorm MLG edition 

fuck it

im out

hahahaha i coulda but windows were not tinted 

I would have cranked my stereo with darude sandstorm MLG edition 

lmao , genuis xD wouldnt have heard it over tires shredding and engine bangin off the limiter 

Spoiler
Spoiler