My friend is asleep and he left his PC on. what prank should I do?

IPickle

easy prank, (I know this was 9-10hours ago but something you can do later) install teamviewer or anything similar...do I really need to explain anymore?

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

easy prank, (I know this was 9-10hours ago but something you can do later) install teamviewer or anything similar...do I really need to explain anymore?

He's going to be confused why his cursor moves itself :P

Turn "Remove Wallpaper" off, enjoy haunting your friend :P

Love doing this to friends, but they're getting used to it so.... I need to find another victim, I don't do stuff like shutting down and delete, I just move the cursor and that's enough.

Seeing them scared and report it to teacher :D and you're just laughing your head off.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Make a Screenshot of his Desktop and Display it in Fullscreen. When he try to klick Shortcuts or Start ect. nothing will happen :P

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Make a Screenshot of his Desktop and Display it in Fullscreen. When he try to klick Shortcuts or Start ect. nothing will happen :P

That's going to be frustrating :P

It's like uh.... Brainf*ck....

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Delete All His Steam,Origin,And Uplay Games (To Name A Few),Then Slighty Unplug Certain Connectors So it Looks Plugged in,Swap His Headset And Microphone Connectors,Disable His Headset,Remove All His Bookmarks And Delete Google Chrome Or Any Other Browser,And Then Install Internet Explorer.Genius

And proof yourself a huge Asshole? Dude, thats way beyond a Joke.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Delete All His Steam,Origin,And Uplay Games (To Name A Few),Then Slighty Unplug Certain Connectors So it Looks Plugged in,Swap His Headset And Microphone Connectors,Disable His Headset,Remove All His Bookmarks And Delete Google Chrome Or Any Other Browser,And Then Install Internet Explorer.Genius

Well that's gone too far.... But you can do it if you're just like it extreme.....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Take a screen shot of his desktop then delete all of his shortcuts and make the screen shot his new wallpaper, it will look the same but he wont be able to click on anything  :lol:

I know it's too late, but I love to invert the mouse axes in control panel. They often have no idea how to change it back.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Make a python script and change all his shortcuts to open twenty google websites at a time with the webbrowser module

Well that's gone too far.... But you can do it if you're just like it extreme.....

And proof yourself a huge Asshole? Dude, thats way beyond a Joke.

I Didn't Do This,This Is Waht My Friend Exactly Did To Me

Friend hu... :blink:

Please Stop Writing Like This Its Hurting My Eyes.

Please Stop Writing Like This Its Hurting My Eyes.

I'm The Kid That Types Like This.

Encrypt his entire drive with bitlocker, change his password to something random and dont write down the encryption key or his new password.

GG

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Bump CPU volts to 1.6, put CPU to 2.2ghz.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Turn around your screen by 180 degrees, take a scrennshot of your screen , turn it upside down, set it as wallpaper, make keyboard YTREWQ (opposite of qwerty)

best prank ever

there are shortuc keys for these which i dont know, so just google it

@IPickle

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Make some very "questionable" Google searches.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

He did it to me last night, we do this to each other quite a lot so he'll be fine with it.

:lol:

UYJKqpZ.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Take a screen shot of his desktop then delete all of his shortcuts and make the screen shot his new wallpaper, it will look the same but he wont be able to click on anything  :lol:

this