What can i do with an Xbox 360

hsm

so like 8 years ago my parents told my siblings if we all got straight A's that we could get an Xbox, and we ended up getting a white 4GB 360. so here i am in 2015, and my siblings are in collage and the xbox is sitting in my room under my bed. some games are still made for it i think but they all run at like 720p 20fps. are there any new-ish games worth playing that don't run terribly? 

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Get some of the console legends. 

Red Dead Redemption is greeeeaaaaaaat.

so like 8 years ago my parents told my siblings if we all got straight A's that we could get an Xbox, and we ended up getting a white 4GB 360. so here i am in 2015, and my siblings are in collage and the xbox is sitting in my room under my bed. some games are still made for it i think but they all run at like 720p 20fps. are there any new-ish games worth playing that don't run terribly? 

GTA V, but as long as you have a PC i would use it :P

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

Give it to me, I want to play SR I on it!

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

Games like Guitar and Band Hero or Rockband are still worth playing if you are into that kind of stuff/have friends to play them with. Also the Halo games are pretty playable if you like shooters on consoles.

If you are more into racing games get Forza 4. In my eyes it still looks great and is playable for racing pros as well as casual racers.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

netflix n chill

do i need to buy xbox live or upgrade the hard drive to play any games? i remember it used to be you just put in the disk and play but now theres drm and shit

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

I would recommend getting halo reach, it does run at 720P 30 FPS; but, overall it's a fantastic game.

There is my 360...

First of all, SUUUUPER nice bike! Is it yours? Secondly... JESUS H CHRIST it looks like your xbox fell into a bag of cheetos.. 

*Edit*

500th post! :D

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

First of all, SUUUUPER nice bike! Is it yours? Secondly... JESUS H CHRIST it looks like your xbox fell into a bag of cheetos..

*Edit*

500th post! :D

Yea its my bike 2008 honda cbr1000rr with a bunch of stuff done to it. And thats not cheetos, its 24k gold flake thats me flaking the bottom of the controller

post-229763-0-15610600-1443370874_thumb.

Yea its my bike 2008 honda cbr1000rr with a bunch of stuff done to it. And thats not cheetos, its 24k gold flake thats me flaking the bottom of the controller

I'm a fan! I had a CBR 125 for a while till I moved up onto my Suziki SV650S K9 :P  You have to much money xD

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

I'm a fan! I had a CBR 125 for a while till I moved up onto my Suziki SV650S K9 :P  You have to much money xD

i dont have alot of money, i just budget really well. I minored in account management in college

I thought you were joking

I never joke about that stuff lol... im thinking of selling it and getting and xbox one and doing the same thing, and the gold is free so its not like im paying alot to do it, i just pay for spray metal adhesive, a finisher and then i take the parts down to a local body shop and toss them a few bucks to do an automotive grade clear coat over all the parts gives it a good shine

post-229763-0-89481000-1443376971_thumb.

post-229763-0-75935100-1443376986_thumb.

I never joke about that stuff lol... im thinking of selling it and getting and xbox one and doing the same thing, and the gold is free so its not like im paying alot to do it, i just pay for spray metal adhesive, a finisher and then i take the parts down to a local body shop and toss them a few bucks to do an automotive grade clear coat over all the parts gives it a good shine

How much is a gold xbox worth?

Spoiler

How much is a gold xbox worth?

Well whatever the xbox is worth, it does have a custom 1tb drive in it and custom gold (yellow) leds for the ring, and the gold itself maybe only about 200 bucks worth of gold between the controller and xbox. And i paid 40 bucks to have the shop do 7 layers of clear coat with a 4000 grid sanding between 4 and 5

Well whatever the xbox is worth, it does have a custom 1tb drive in it and custom gold (yellow) leds for the ring, and the gold itself maybe only about 200 bucks worth of gold between the controller and xbox. And i paid 40 bucks to have the shop do 7 layers of clear coat with a 4000 grid sanding between 4 and 5

post-104353-0-47540400-1443426385.jpg

Spoiler

There are a buck ton of great console and 360 exclusives for Xbox 360

Halo CE Anniversary

Halo 3/ODST

Halo Reach

Halo Wars

Halo 4

Banjo-Kazooie on the XBLA

Bayonetta

I think some of the gears of war games (not sure)

Dead or Alive 4

Lost Oddysee

Red Dead Redemption (and its expansion)

Asura's Wrath

Enchanted Arms

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Devil May Cry 4

Some of these might be on PC but I don't think so, plus there are many more...