Nvidia- You can now stream games through chrome.

hsm

http://www.pcgamer.com/nvidia-share-adds-streaming-features-to-geforce-experience/

Nvidia now allows p2p game streaming through chrome browser using just an internet connection, and one pc capable of powering the game. you can give your partner control of the game or play co-op at any time, along with voice chat. as of now, the service supports 720p30 streaming, provided you have supported hardware and internet speeds. this service will more than likely have controversy from developers regarding the strict game sharing rules in place currently. how do you think this will change the pc gaming world. will this service be the future of co-op gaming? The service is still in early beta, but will be fully supported within a month. 

khf61-2caVF0.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

i've always been confused with this does it mean that 1 rig will be powering 2 games with only needing 1 copy to play it with a friend?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i wouldnt see why this gives a problem with sharing rules? the game copy isnt leaving the PC, its like the friend came over to play with you.

Lovely feature, but I'm not a fan of Chrome. When will Opera get some love

opera = chrome but worse

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Change the title to "next month"

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Needs 7Mpbs upload speed to do that.. afaik, reading about these new things....

Peasant Aussies MAX out at 1Mbps on ADSL2+, with not much of the population on fibre AT ALL..

Useful only to countries with proper infrastructure.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i've always been confused with this does it mean that 1 rig will be powering 2 games with only needing 1 copy to play it with a friend?

one rig powering the game, two rigs taking control at separate times, but they both see the same thing on the screen. co-op is different, two people can separately control their parts of the game,but on a split screen style layout.

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

one rig powering the game, two rigs taking control at separate times, but they both see the same thing on the screen. co-op is different, two people can separately control their parts of the game,but on a split screen style layout.

ok

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It's only for one hour at a time max as well. (according to the original feature release.)

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Lovely feature, but I'm not a fan of Chrome. When will Opera get some love

Never, it will never, ever, ever get any love...Opera can suck googles chrome dick.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

They're about even performance wise. I just have always had stability issues with Chrome.

yeah well if you have instability with it then something is wrong with your OS, because millions of other people are using it just fine

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Did someone just say they liked opera? lol

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

I like opera more than google chrome

even if I have to use chrome engine browser I wouldn't use google chrome

there are better alternatives for that

like Comodo Dragon, Opera, SRware iron

since I only use adblock for add ons, so everything just works fine, specially with youtube without have to deal with memory leak.