NVIDIA GameStream Co-Op Beta

Shadow Bullet

Nvidia's GameStream Co-Op is finally in Beta for everyone to try out. I've tried it and so far it works really well. Wish they would add in 60 FPS support. If somebody can take this to the next level where you don't have to invite someone but rather be on a computer, I think NVIDIA would have an even better experiance as we could play ANYWHERE. 

You can download the Beta by checking both boxes under "Beta Updates" In GeForce Experiance or you can download it here: http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/gfe-beta

The GeForce Experience Early Access Beta will give gamers early access to new GeForce Experience Share features ahead of general public release. The goal is simple – we'd like to give gamers a chance to try out our upcoming software and provide feedback so we can build amazing products and get it to everyone quickly. The Early Access Beta will be available in September, so check back to download!

Aren't we in September already?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Pretty neat.  Not sure I'll ever use it, but it seems to be a nice function for Nvidia users.

Tried 10 times, succeeded once for about 2 minutes. Beta is Beta

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

How do i activate it? I downloaded the beta drivers for geforce experience and can't seem to get a code. Any advice?

How do i activate it? I downloaded the beta drivers for geforce experience and can't seem to get a code. Any advice?

you dont need a code

Steps:

-Have GFE running

-Start Game

-Press Alt+Z

-Click Stream Button

-Click Guest Controls and pick session type

-Click Send Invite or Copy Invite URL

>Send invite sends an Invite to your friend via their email address

>Copy Invite URL copies a link to your clipboard that you can then post and your friend can click

-Friend does one of the above, downloads plugin for Chrome

-Session is handled through Chrome plugin

-Play or watch

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Will this work on my internal network? I've been waiting to be able to finally stream from my desktop to my laptop without using steam since it doesn't natively support streaming non steam games.