What is your EDC? (Every Day Carry)

Pancake

I searched, and there a few threads about EDC but none of them really got popular, and not too many had good pictures. What do you carry? Why do you carry it? What questions do you have about other peoples EDC?

I like these threads, because it gives people ideas for cool products. Here is what I carry:

• Keys, with Victorinox Manager and TRUE Nail Clippers
  • EagleTac D25C Clicky Ti 2014 Edition (453 Lumens)
  • Leatherman Wave with Pocket Clip
  • Spyderco Sage 1
  • Saddleback Leather ID Wallet
  • LG G3 - I hate this phone. My iPhone 6S 64GB gets here Friday! :D
  • Glock 43 with Federal HST 124gr in Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0

XGAzDDz.jpg

Remember to blur keys and anything important!

Carries a gun? You're definitely an American.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

as a belgian i dont see the purpose of carrying a gun around..

otherwise, the stuff i carry is pretty similar.

and now I carry a battery bank, as my phone battery has gone and shit itself

also, wasn't there just a topic about this? Something about what's In Your bag?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

kjLLB.jpg

Had to take the picture with my webcam while standing... so sorry for the shit quality (phone is in the lineup, so couldn't use that... obv). Yeah, this is usually it though. I also carry a tech backpack with a bunch of crap in it too.

Edit:

• Galaxy Note 3 (VZW) with ZeroLemon 10,000mAh extended battery
  • Moto Hint bluetooth headset
  • Buck knife in memory of my son (natural abortion due to urinary tract infection)
  • Generic (but well built) tactical knife with glass breaker and seatbelt cutter)
  • Carmex
  • Keys, utility knife, rewards cards
  • Nirvana lighter
  • Nirvana wallet
  • 8GB USB 2.0 Batman tech toolkit
  • Vape juice
  • Vape
  • Pen
  • Sharpie

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Wallet, occasionally keys 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

as a belgian i dont see the purpose of carrying a gun around..

otherwise, the stuff i carry is pretty similar.

Why as Belgian out of interest?

Carries a gun? You're definitely a southern American.

FIFY

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Tho I cant get a picture right this moment, this is what I usually bring along with me whether its in my pockets or my bag.

Until then, here are some generic pics to entertain you.

apple-iphone-6-16gb-silver-mobile-phone1

ML3211200-CARSON-BROWNA.jpg

5_gum_rain.png

canon_0591c001_eos_rebel_t6i_dslr_111610canon50mmstm.jpg

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

1 ssd, 1 hdd, 5 dvd-rws, Glock G40, Fluke Network Kit, Crescent Screwdriver Kit, Panasonic EY7210, back-gpu, back-cpu, compressed air, keys, Moto X 1st gen.

that is what I have in my car, but I usually have my laptop in my backpack, and my glock in my CC Holster.

I don't get it :(

He's just saying he is a Belgian, not that if he was a Belgian he would carry few things with him.

1 ssd, 1 hdd, 5 dvd-rws, Glock G40, Fluke Network Kit, Crescent Screwdriver Kit, Panasonic EY7210, back-gpu, back-cpu, compressed air, keys, Moto X 1st gen.

that is what I have in my car, but I usually have my laptop in my backpack, and my glock in my CC Holster.

How CC a Glock 40? You must be a lot taller than I am. Thats over 3" longer than my 43!

He's just saying he is a Belgian, not that if he was a Belgian he would carry few things with him.

I know, I was just wondering why that was linked to his decision of not carrying. I do like waffles though 

How CC a Glock 40? You must be a lot taller than I am. Thats over 3" longer than my 43!

the safety is on (obviously), and it is on the inside of my pants. I wear loose fitting pants.

It is difficult.

Usually I don't CC it, but when I am in a "shady" part of town.

I know, I was just wondering why that was linked to his decision of not carrying. I do like waffles though 

Their waffles are absolutely fantastic.

Why as Belgian out of interest?

because i'm a belgian, and i was raised in a society where any form of a weapon is a thing that should only be used in controlled enviroments and/or by people who were schooled to handle them.

-in fact- when you want to get a gun permit here, you cannot call it a "weapon" because it's not supposed to be used as a weapon.

i fully understand the usa's ideology behind any form of weapon, because well, your country was built on them (my country was formed because of an opera... yay us) and you live in a place where visiting the neighbors means a 10 minute drive for some.

i just feel like people should just be a bit educated about how they should handle their instrument of death, and have more respect for it.

in the states everyone who wants to can get a gun, over here everyone who is smart enough to know how to handle a gun can get one.

the safety is on (obviously), and it is on the inside of my pants. I wear loose fitting pants.

It is difficult.

The safety? Glocks don't have external safeties, only the standard integrated trigger safety 

The safety? Glocks don't have external safeties, only the standard integrated trigger safety 

My CC holster has a bar that runs right through behind where the trigger pulls.

21622442691_5237e59740_c.jpg2015-09-21_10-23-59 by Rob M, on Flickr

so left to right

Wallet

Keys with 64 GB flash drive

Invicta watch

Kershaw Cryo G10

Personalized Parker pen I got as a gift from my sister 8 years ago.

Glock 22 .40 cal

I need a smaller gun.  I'm 6'6" tall so I can deal with a full frame pistol as ccw pretty well.  But it gets pretty heavy on my belt.

When I go to school the Glock stayes in the car.  I also usually have a small first aid kit in my backpack.  

Edit: Also my Samsung Galaxy S6.  But I used that to take the photo.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101