New Unreal Tournament gets a Pre-Alpha Season trailer for it's biggest update yet

Bouzoo

ut-logo.jpg

The new Unreal Tournament is getting a new update which Epic Games say it's the biggest one yet, and therefore have released a new trailer which is simply put, amazing.

It starts as the original UT99 trailer and then shifts to the new version (even has original monologue). The update will contain 3 new maps, Facing Worlds, Outside and Pistola Battleground, and you can see all of them in the trailer. For the rest of the info check the official page.

We've just released the latest build of Unreal Tournament and we’d love for you to come and check it out! This is our biggest release to date and we’re really excited to share it with you. We have necrisf new characters such as the Skaarj and female Necris with unlockable upgrades. This build includes three new maps, including a remake of the iconic map, Facing Worlds. We also have some great new features such as a new progression system and offline challenges.

For those who still haven't heard, the game is gonna be free. Not free-to-play but completely free. I'll have to check it, I've only tried it when it launched and it was not so good (I haven't expected it to be good at that point anway). Please Epic Games, add DM-Morpheus and please give us back Ripper.

Source

Download link

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I guess you could say it's... epic.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I guess you could say it's... epic.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

OH BABY! LETS GOOOOOOOO

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

game-unreal-tournament-3-logo-hd-wallpap

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Time to redownload it and be the doing of the things!

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Why are just recycling more ip rather than making something new and worthwhile. Unreal was dead for years. (and before you ask i think sonic/cod/bf4 franchise should die too to make space for new better stuff)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

well, time to download!!

Why are just recycling more ip rather than making something new and worthwhile. Unreal was dead for years. (and before you ask i think sonic/cod/bf4 franchise should die too to make space for new better stuff)

I wouldn't say that, UT2004 is still very alive, even today.

Last time I pllayed it(+/-1.5y ago) seriously and went online, believe it or not I would have been connected to a game within 1 minute and the modding community still being decent for a game well over 5y after the last official update.

edit:

sucking up all tha web right now!

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

It's completely free and it's more like a side thing they are doing with the community to get people to use Unreal Engine 4.

They are also currently working on Fortnite and Gears Of War 4.

RTX2070OC 

It's completely free and it's more like a side thing they are doing with the community to get people to use Unreal Engine 4.

They are also currently working on Fortnite and Gears Of War 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7kJkNp6B8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=229pkozZGNc

Because gears of war has totally not been run into the ground...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

well, time to download!!

I wouldn't say that, UT2004 is still very alive, even today.

Last time I pllayed it(+/-1.5y ago) seriously and went online, believe it or not I would have been connected to a game within 1 minute and the modding community still being decent for a game well over 5y after the last official update.

edit:

sucking up all tha web right now!

+- a year ago? So you either played a year ago or a year in the future? Makes sense. Lel

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

They are also currently working on Fortnite and Gears Of War

Snip

FYI gears 4 is being made by a MS owned studio called the coalition, epic sold the IP to MS either last year or in 2013, epic hasn't done shit with gears after gears 3, judgment was handled almost in its entirity by a studio that was partly owned by epic on that time, right now that studio is independent.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

+- a year ago? So you either played a year ago or a year in the future? Makes sense. Lel

more like +/- as in roughly, so give or take 1.5y

Downloading the update now. Can't wait to try it out.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Me too, right now.

Me too, right now.

I played few CTF's and it was great. There are only 2 characters to choose from but I don't see that as an issue. This might be nitpicking but the only complaint is that sniper was ugly as hell.  :lol:

And it goes w/o saying that it needs a bit optimizing. Alpha and all.

Me too, right now.

this describes screenshot down below is for all people like you, that can't wait or are in doubt, it's in a spoiler so don't worry if u don't wanna know. ;)

I fucking lost it of lauching when it came by.

post-54592-0-93068600-1442691710.png

sadly no game sound yet so had to make my own.

gameplay video with screenshot fragment.

this describes screenshot down below is for all people like you, that can't wait or are in doubt, it's in a spoiler so don't worry if u don't wanna know. ;)

I fucking lost it of lauching when it came by.

attachicon.gifUT2015 suicide rocket.png

sadly no game sound yet so had to make my own.

gameplay video with screenshot fragment.

Oh yes happened to me as well.  :lol:

Or that one where you learned you couldn't fly.

FYI gears 4 is being made by a MS owned studio called the coalition, epic sold the IP to MS either last year or in 2013, epic hasn't done shit with gears after gears 3, judgment was handled almost in its entirity by a studio that was partly owned by epic on that time, right now that studio is independent.

Ohh I didn't know that good to know.

RTX2070OC 

Oh yes happened to me as well.  :lol:

Or that one where you learned you couldn't fly.

yeah, didn't get that one yet, but Im sure i will get it some time soon.

yeah, didn't get that one yet, but Im sure i will get it some time soon.

Just fall out somewhere.  :lol:

Wash your mouth out. UT is a legendary game for those of us who were playing pc games before many members of this forum were even born. It's deserves your respect and will never be replaced.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Wash your mouth out. UT is a legendary game for those of us who were playing pc games before many members of this forum were even born. It's deserves you respect and will never be replaced.

I remember the old UTs as well, I played all of them, they were so good, I am only 18 now.

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]