New Unreal Tournament gets a Pre-Alpha Season trailer for it's biggest update yet

Bouzoo

Forget about ut 2k4 being alive.... Ut 99 is still alive as well. Still servers and players online. And for me its still the best ut. I never went past 99 cuz i didnt like the new ones.

For this game i just need ctf-gauntlet and instagib. Dont care about the 15 other weapons. Instagib ftw.

I have no signature

Why are just recycling more ip rather than making something new and worthwhile. Unreal was dead for years. (and before you ask i think sonic/cod/bf4 franchise should die too to make space for new better stuff)

Well, if it wasn't for Unreal, UT you wouldn't have seen FPS games. UT has started this.. a Legendary game. ofcourse it'll have a rewind, ofcourse it'll have a rework because people will play it, and they will love it.. like millions have in 2000s..

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Its one of those games, where you've waited so many years for a new release, hopefully its gonna be goood :D

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

more like +/- as in roughly, so give or take 1.5y

I know I was just kidding :P

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Why are just recycling more ip rather than making something new and worthwhile. Unreal was dead for years. (and before you ask i think sonic/cod/bf4 franchise should die too to make space for new better stuff)

New like what lol? You wan't all series to die just for whatever reason? I'ts one of the best arena FPS game and many waited for new one. There are other games in work for sure, but this is just something that will blow other FPS for sure.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Game is really getting better and better. Playing it for like a year and always looking forward to updates and excited for final release :)
I'm really having fun!

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I hope this game gets picked up! I always loved the fast paced, weapon packed vibe of UT.

Time to get my flak cannon out again! 

New like what lol? You wan't all series to die just for whatever reason? I'ts one of the best arena FPS game and many waited for new one. There are other games in work for sure, but this is just something that will blow other FPS for sure.

Being caged by canon is a real problem with long running series...it often prevents major innovation...

Bf hardline for example

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

What I'd like to know is why didn't UT3 do better than it did?  I actually really liked that game and it seems like nobody else really got into it.  I've also been playing TOXIKK when I can actually find a server with people playing, even though it's still early access I'd think more people would be into it if there were still a large enough group out there that love arena FPS instead of looking down iron sights and having movement scripted for them (still remember when CoD2 made you hit a button just to script you going over a wall lol).

Oh god I just played it and damn its fast

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Facing worlds.

Brings back some memories, good times.

I forgot about this one tbh, thanks for the reminder. I look forward to trying it - the original (and some of the later mods such as deathball) were among my favourite games.

tried to download this the other day to give it a try . loaded to a black windowed screen and wouldnt load the game properly, possibly corrupted install im guessing so going to try to redownload it. anybody know if you can download it outside of the epic games client? thats the way i downloaded it.

Being caged by canon is a real problem with long running series...it often prevents major innovation...

Bf hardline for example

Only thing restricting UT's canon is Liandri. Which is next to nothing.  How are you going to innovate when we're talking about an arena FPS anyway?

Surely you'd like kewl tacticool takedowns and such.

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

tried to download this the other day to give it a try . loaded to a black windowed screen and wouldnt load the game properly, possibly corrupted install im guessing so going to try to redownload it. anybody know if you can download it outside of the epic games client? thats the way i downloaded it.

Afaik there is no other way. It's meant to be launched via Epic Games launcher so I don't think they'll add another method. You got drivers updated and all C++ redistributables installed? They do fix stuff sometimes. I'll link you the Redist Installer that I'm using and I'll let you decide if you'll trust me.  :lol:

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

thanks for the link, i will definitely check this out. been a long time fan of unreal tournament series been playing since ut2004 was released and put and ungodly amount of hours into ut3 . so will definitely check this out. thanks much!