Firefox 23

aselwyn1

I don't like the new icon. They make it smoother, but it makes it look worse. I know this is probably the least important issue when it comes to browsers, but it annoys me.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I don't like the new icon. They make it smoother, but it makes it look worse. I know this is probably the least important issue when it comes to browsers, but it annoys me.

Ha I was thinking the same thing when it updated "Why the Hell does the Firefox logo looks like that?"

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I'm surprised that browsers haven't all gone for an even more simple flat look on the icon versus the shiny 3D look. I kinda like it but I prefer how clear the world looked on the 2005-2009 version.

firefox_logo.png

Either way, this is how the icon will actually look on my PC:

6vwYx1U.png

I don't like firefox........

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Ha I was thinking the same thing when it updated "Why the Hell does the Firefox logo looks like that?"

I downloaded the previous icons and use them lol

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I find chrome to be smoother when browsing. But I have been using Chrome for the majority of my browsing and FireFox for a few other things.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Well I think it is the favorite browser of alot of people, not just slick. This really doesn't mean much to me.

Is it worth downloading Firefox? Firefox used to be my browser of choice until it got buggy at some point, and I switched to Chrome.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

am i the only one who doesn't see any difference with the firefox logos?

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

am i the only one who doesn't see any difference with the firefox logos?

The "landmass" on the globe part has slightly changed shape and brightness, as well as the "fur" and tail of the fox and coloring.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Firefox actually has been beating chrome is performance lately. Google keeps adding features over and over again to their browser and its starting to bog it down :/

I hate Chrome so i use Firefox, last month my old PC feels laggy, it appears that chrome running on background creates performance hit even when not used.

Firefox actually has been beating chrome is performance lately. Google keeps adding features over and over again to their browser and its starting to bog it down :/

I just download firefox, it does feel slightly faster/more responsive.

I love firefox, but the problem is that every time the browser becomes good then they add some update that fucks the browser :/ (Yes, i'm to lazy to download older versions)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Firefox for me is really slow at opening compared to Chrome, but once it is open web pages load about the same, one thing I have noticed about Firefox is that Google Maps is horrendously slow at loading tiles compared to Chrome or even IE, don't know what the problem is there, regardless I use both browsers for different things, Chrome to stay signed into websites I use a lot and Firefox for all general web surfing with add-ons for security and privacy (ad-block, no script, ect.)

I use firefox because I like it and don't want to participate in google's data mining project. 

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

I use firefox because I like it and don't want to participate in google's data mining project. 

Plus, it supports more add-ons, color profiles, and is more active in supporting the latest web technologies.

The Mozilla team is doing a fine job. They dip a bit a moment, and at the same time as Chrome, so it lost a bit of it's market share, but they quickly rise up.

The development tools in Firefox, for those interesting in doing a web site, is just astonishing.

And yet you still probably use Google search, have a social networking account and also have a mobile phone. You can't avoid it, sorry.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

i stopped using firefox when they decided each minor upgrade is a full update. i miss the days of 3. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Anyone know if Flash Player still crashes Firefox like crazy? T'is the reason I switched the Chrome, when I honestly prefer Firefox. WHY DOESN'T CHROME HAVE RESTORE LAST SESSION AS A DEFAULT FEATURE? :( I have something like it via an extension, but the integration isn't the same.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

The "landmass" on the globe part has slightly changed shape and brightness, as well as the "fur" and tail of the fox and coloring.

oh yeah cause the average user can soooo notice that. Why even bother changing is most people don't notice. Cause I bet if Firefox didn't tell anyone, 99.999999999999% of people wouldn't notice

the only thing that it REALLY does is audience-specific ads which i really don't mind. Rather see an add for a 7970 for $299 that a coupon for trojan condoms